BorealCuring

BorealCuring

Supporter
My Security Team

My security team and chemists at work

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
About 50 years ago I was in a work logging camp with 15 other guys in bunk bed's. One day we'd seen that a critter had got into our food supply inside the cabin so some wise fk set a leg hold trap for it. About midnight we heard the trap slam shut. Within seconds the cabin was filled with skunk fog, thick, heavy hard to breath we all bolted out the door, naked ( for the most part ) cold ( April ib the mountains ). Now what was the question?? a couple of guys ran in to spear it only making it mad, trapped spraying screaming little monster. Eventually one guy ran in with an axe and chopped it in half. We still had to get it out but the smell didn't go with it.

Now what? our clothes,sleeping bags everything covered in skunk us still naked without any replacements. Long story short, we dressed and slept in our bags. I had that bag for another month and got used to the smell lol.

oLd1

oLd1

Me and my brother got it trouble playing catch with a Skunk.

One time had a Skunk come into the house. Before I could say anything my Ex threw a boot at it.
oLd1

BorealCuring

BorealCuring

Supporter
About 50 years ago I was in a work logging camp with 15 other guys in bunk bed's. One day we'd seen that a critter had got into our food supply inside the cabin so some wise fk set a leg hold trap for it. About midnight we heard the trap slam shut. Within seconds the cabin was filled with skunk fog, thick, heavy hard to breath we all bolted out the door, naked ( for the most part ) cold ( April ib the mountains ). Now what was the question?? a couple of guys ran in to spear it only making it mad, trapped spraying screaming little monster. Eventually one guy ran in with an axe and chopped it in half. We still had to get it out but the smell didn't go with it.

Now what? our clothes,sleeping bags everything covered in skunk us still naked without any replacements. Long story short, we dressed and slept in our bags. I had that bag for another month and got used to the smell lol.
I drove a truck when I was 18. The night shift guy (the gas man) fueled the trucks, checked the oil, fixed refers, changed burned tail lights, etc. So this dude goes on holiday and my buddy got stuck taking his shift. The first night he comes running in and said 6 skunks had entered his "gas shack". He couldn't get to any supplies. Apparently, the regular guy was feeding the momma and babies for months. lol

Here's a tip for everyone. Get "Skunk Off". It's a chemical that deactivates skunk spray and works amazing with just one use.
My dog would get sprayed once a week and the vet gave me a small bottle.

Stuff is amazing and works right away. A must have if you live in the country. Even without a dog.

You're welcome.

Top Bottom