My seedlings are stressed (suspected nute burn)

• Thread starter Kbdwc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kbdwc

Hi
This isn’t my first time growing and it’s not my first time on this forum but it is my first time growing good amount of plants

About 2 weeks ago I germinated about 50 seeds, about 40 sprouted I thought I had pots but they got damaged in storage so I orderd new pots, by time they come the germinated seeds (still in the tissue) started to pop there seeds off and the tap roots where about 2-3 inch long managed to get them in the compost in small pott trays

That could be the issue why they look stressed but I also used old compost maybe it had nutrients left over in the soil so I suspecting nutrients burn

Or is it light stress they was under LED but moved then to the window sill today incase that is also the issue

Any idea and tips to bring theses baby’s back to full health
My seedlings are stressed suspected nute burn
My seedlings are stressed suspected nute burn
My seedlings are stressed suspected nute burn 2
My seedlings are stressed suspected nute burn 3
My seedlings are stressed suspected nute burn 4
My seedlings are stressed suspected nute burn 5
My seedlings are stressed suspected nute burn 6
My seedlings are stressed suspected nute burn 7
My seedlings are stressed suspected nute burn 8

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

medium look rather damp, dunno if your doing it but let it dry enough before watering again, also at this point they need to be transplanted, roots expand faster (and deeper) than you might think.

K

Kbdwc

We
medium look rather damp, dunno if your doing it but let it dry enough before watering again, also at this point they need to be transplanted, roots expand faster (and deeper) than you might think.
might be because I watered them the night before. I tend to let the top of the soil dry before watering again

K

Kbdwc

And they will be getting transplanted soon thankyou for the tip

Top Bottom