My seedlings leafs seems to crawl I don’t know what causing this?

• Thread starter Frank129
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frank129

Frank129

Im growing autoflower , and the leafs seems pointing up, but lately they seems to crawl can someone explain to me the cause of this?

My seedlings leafs seems to crawl i dont know what causing this
My seedlings leafs seems to crawl i dont know what causing this 2
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Im growing autoflower , and the leafs seems pointing up, but lately they seems to crawl can someone explain to me the cause of this?
Somebody already told you to raise your light in another thread where your asking this same question.

Have you tried raising your light as was already recommended by that very experienced grower?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Also many (most?) of us find it easier to start plants in smaller containers and up-pot them rather than start them in their final container because it's difficult to keep seedlings watered properly in big containers

Frank129

Frank129

Somebody already told you to raise your light in another thread where your asking this same question.

Have you tried raising your light as was already recommended by that very experienced grower?
Yes i did , but it kept on crawling.

Frank129

Frank129

Also many (most?) of us find it easier to start plants in smaller containers and up-pot them rather than start them in their final container because it's difficult to keep seedlings watered properly in big containers
Thank you guys, it turns up that i have been overwatering my plant, u can see the difference in the two pics, i stopped watering this day from the morning until the evening and it did change.

BBD68604 8DA2 419F 9913 5A53FB09D588
C9967182 CC7C 4568 9A81 BE6CBDFC794A

Latest posts

Top Bottom