My seeds?

• Thread starter Austintexanite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Austintexanite

This year will be my first attempt at growing. I was going to order seeds online, but one of my friends had a bunch of reggie seeds. With proper outdoor growing techniques could these reggie seeds produce decent bud worth smoking? I really only prefer dank, could it be that this reggie plant might have been dank? Maybe it was grown wrong, or dried/cured wrong?

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

Yes its possible that the bud was grown/dried/cured wrong, and that those seeds have great genetics, but I wouldn't put my eggs in that basket. If you're going to spend an entire season of work outdoors, I would want to be a bit more confident in my genetics.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My very first grow that's what I did. The weed was mids at best, but the seeds were FREE. I SO fucking outgrew whoever grew the original weed! The quality was so superior it was difficult to believe that it came from those genetics, too.

johnursery

johnursery

there may b some good genes in your reggie bagseed but quality isnt the main concern with the import its yield and flowering times, doulbt there would b any headstash genes in there but i guess its possible...id agree with getting somthing thats proven even if its cheap beans

2DogWalker

I'd buy up some proven gear man, I've ran bag seed on a few occasions under the sun, and my success on finding a fire seed has been zip, zero and zilch.... just my 2cents.

2Dog

B

Buddy Flowers

lol seamaiden- good work at outgrowing a mexican plantation worker

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh, Buddy, Buddy Buddy Buddy.... :giggle

A

Austintexanite

Thanks, also, the same guy who gave me some reggie seeds offered me some blue cheese and/or durban poisen seeds looks like its gonna be a dank season after all.

Top Bottom