My small quest

• Thread starter Sir Syzurp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sir Syzurp

Sir Syzurp

Good morning all, I have been on a search for some genetics that aren't all that old, BUT seem to have disappeared. I am going to compile a compressed version of the list of strains I am looking for I will only post the primary ones as my full list is over 1000 genetics (sad I probably wont be able to work with that number as it would take a lifetime to even grow that many lol)

1. TRC Genetics - almost any of their offerings
2. Random unknown breeders - Dalat , Vietnam Black, Grape Ape (seed are nice, but I am looking for the dark almost blackish, purple pheno that smells and tastes like grape candy)
3. Reeferman - Blackseed, Hoa Bac, Nigerian Nightmare, Nepalese Highland, Panama Red, Santa Marta Columbian Gold, Belizian Sativa, Burmese, Cambodian, Orange Peako Cambodian, Butterscotch Hawaiian, Cherry Bomb Indica, Cherry Bomb II, North Indian Hashplant, Tajikistani Hashplant, Lebanese Hashplant, Turkish Hashplant, Chinese Indica, African Black, G-Sus, Great Garberville, Petrolia Headstash (Pure, I, or II), Red Congolese, Romulan, Space Queen
4. Resevoir - Any of his Apollo, Queen, Thunderfuck, and Williams Wonder lines.
5. Original Cannabis Cup winning line of Godbud
6. DJ Short - Offerings that were pre 05 (haven't popped anything without hermie, mutant, or bad male/female ratio issues since 07)
7. Sensi star pre 2000 - I cant get my hands on that rank burnt lemon pheno I was smokin on in 99
8. Federation - Celestial Temple Sativa, Cotton Candy, Island Sweet Skunk, Mikado, UBC Chemo, Romulan
9. Bro Grimms - Apollo 11, Apollo 13, California Indica, DTC99, Grimm White Shark, Ice Princess, Sugar Blossom, White Russian
10. BCGA - Killer Queen, Orange Crush, Pink Grapefruit Cocktail
11. Afropips - All of his landrace line

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
welcome to the farm :D..number 2. vietnam black ...might find that one from billygoat, but when they dropped last...poof they were gone...and billygoat was having health issues.so it might be a challenge to nab a pack

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
thats a hell of a list to fill btw ;)...the whole list is prolly crazy

Latest posts

Top Bottom