My starters....pics inc

• Thread starter SCFSYNDICATE760
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

so these are just kinda killin time til bigger room is ready...smallet to left indoor is supposed to be power plant tooty fruity..(man this is the fastest growing girl i swear..quadrupled in size in like 3 weeks..) the middle one is supposed to be mendo purp and end is supposed to be herojuana...my homie said he thinks the stoners @ the dispensary got it wrong and mixed up the names of the purp and hero...dunno myself. i have em on 18/6 right now and give em some nutes and great white..
the lil ones outside are a cross my buddy did of silver pearl and chem dawg and silver pearl x platinum i think he said? they look healthy as fuk id say...
anyways i want to put the 2 bigger indoor girls outside...sum say theyll get fukt up and ugly and stop flowering and try to reveg...so say theyll flower and finish..
any thoughts on this? really need to know cuz i need the room soon so they gotta go...what if i flower with the t5? i do have a 400hps w/ attached ballast i could hang up but keeping room 100% pitch blaCK MAY BE HARD..OOPS CAPS..lol...ideas welcome
:)

man pics came out small?? no way to blow em up?

My starterspics inc
My starterspics inc 2
SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

more pics same plants

same plants..transplanted the herojuana and mendo purp clones outdoor...the silver hazexchem d are the 2 in the middle started from seed that the homie bred...those is lookin nice...one was a boy had to killem...have a kinda scare looked like there was 1 single solitary ball on one of the seed plants..like usually their in lil clusters on males, this was just 1 little ball..no cluster at all..so i plucked it and will watch close..anyone got an easy way to kill thrips?
keep it green!

TnM

Latest posts

Top Bottom