My Story.

• Thread starter Two.Bears
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Two.Bears

Two.Bears

If i posted this in the wrong section i appologize. But i need to go on the record with my story.

I was diagnosed with Crohns 11 1/2 years ago, and was having 2-3 flares a week and back then They prescribed four medications that would have cost me over $1,200 a month. There was simply NO way i could afford the meds.

For years friends suggested i get my MMJ card. I ALWAYS thought MMJ was a BUNCH OF HOOEY so i didn't bother.

In 2013 i fell breaking both bones in my left arm about 2 inches behind the wrist.

My doctor prescribed Morphine, and Perkoset. The orthopedic doctor prescribed Vicoden. All three medicines made me so sick i could neither eat or drink. Everything came back up.

My bones clicking and the pain was so bad i could not sleep. Sandy a neighbor slipped me 1.5 grams of MMJ. I have asthma and had NO business smoking the flower. So i made a tincture.

I used The tincture and it woukd lowered the pain enough so i could sleep abd during the day I took 600 mg Motrin about every three hours.

That little experiment showed me that i had been wrong about Marijuana for years.

So i got my MMJ card, and started using MMJ.

A few years i would have pain so intense all i could do was SCREAM, and never knew if i would get home with clean pants.

Compared to 11 1/2 years ago today Crohns is a day at the beach.

I make an eJuice of MMJ to deal with the pain but still able to function.

At night i have an edible i make and at bedtime i have a drag or two on a concentrate to give me relief till my edible kicks in.

In 2016 i will have less flares than i used to have in 2-3 weeks, and instead of a flare putting me on the war path to the bathroom half the night. Now my flares only lasts 1-2 hours but my flares are spaced out to every 3-4 1/2 MONTHS!

TODAY Crohns is no longer a death sentence as it was fir my grandfather and other members of my family.

If you have Crohns or have family or friends with Crohns please share my story with them because THERE IS HOPE AND QUALITY OF LIFE AFTER A CROHNS DIAGNOSES!

For me MMJ has been nothing short of a God send for me!

It only took two broken bones to teach me the truth about MMJ. Because i never would have tried it otherwise.

God Bless

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Try drinking a shot of olive oil when you have a flare up, flax seed like in the muffins is also good if you make it an everyday thing in your diet. If you arent already taking an omega 3 fish oil nows the time. Hope you stay feeling well, praise God.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Try drinking a shot of olive oil when you have a flare up, flax seed like in the muffins is also good if you make it an everyday thing in your diet. If you arent already taking an omega 3 fish oil nows the time. Hope you stay feeling well, praise God.
Like i said with a little cannabis Crohns is a day at the beach compared to the HELL i used to go through.

When people ask how i am i reply "If I was any better I would be twins!" abd actually mean it. I am no longer a hermit staying Indoors waiting for the next call of nature and paying it be Messy.

Today I have my old life back so i can live my life again.

Earlier this week a friend invited me out to eat. I went out abd had a great time a few years ago that would not have been possible, and if they had dragged me out to eat i would have been keeping the bathroom on my radar, and praying i could get to the bathroom on time.

With a little cannabis its almost like i went back in time before the Crohns diagnosis.

You have NO idea what cannabis does for me

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I eat Some kind of fish 2-3 times a week usually Salmon, Tilapia, or tuna.

The only bread i eat is multigrain that is chock full of flax, Miller, sunflower kernels and more

About drinking a shot of Olive oil thats not going to happen. About tge only way I can tolerate Olive oil is to keep baked goods from sticking or on a salad

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I make a cucumber onion salad with nakano seasoned rice vinegar and evoo and I drink the leftover oil/vinegar, YUM!
I cant eat popcorn or salad, those two will do me in, I swell up like the pillsbury doughboy if I eat a salad and Im not fat. If I eat popcorn I might as well eat glass shards because thats how it will affect me. Any kind of vegetable with a skin makes my stomach sound like two ogres are fighting over a carcass.
The oil coats your stomach and there are antioxidants in the olive oil that help with chroans. Using organic evoo in place of hydrogenated canola or vegetable oil makes a big difference in my daily feel.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I make a cucumber onion salad with nakano seasoned rice vinegar and evoo and I drink the leftover oil/vinegar, YUM!
I cant eat popcorn or salad, those two will do me in, I swell up like the pillsbury doughboy if I eat a salad and Im not fat. If I eat popcorn I might as well eat glass shards because thats how it will affect me. Any kind of vegetable with a skin makes my stomach sound like two ogres are fighting over a carcass.
The oil coats your stomach and there are antioxidants in the olive oil that help with chroans. Using organic evoo in place of hydrogenated canola or vegetable oil makes a big difference in my daily feel.
I thought those were Grizzly Bears.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I thought those were Grizzly Bears.
Huh? I have no idea what you are talking about but I feel like I know what you are saying?
I wish there were giant tubes like at the bank that poeople could climb into and travel hundreds of miles per hour too, the new air travel...

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Huh? I have no idea what you are talking about but I feel like I know what you are saying?
I wish there were giant tubes like at the bank that poeople could climb into and travel hundreds of miles per hour too, the new air travel...
You were talking about the ogres in your stomach when you ate popcorn, etc.

I just said mine sounded like Grizzly Bears when my body was out of sorts.

Top Bottom