My strange lil clone who flowered before rooting

• Thread starter Putthataway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Putthataway

Not really a question here just thought I would share the story. My last grow I cut a few snips and made a attempt at cloning. Well 3/4 died. One was still alive, the rockwell cube was rotting so I stuck her in a cup of water and was using the window for light and a bulb for 18 hours. Well come flip time in my tent it flowered growing a bud but still hadn’t rooted even though it was in 18 hours… flowered at the same time as the tent. Well the heat showed up a little later and I was beginning to throw in the towel. After two days of heating up I checked on her at the window and had a massive tap root. Finally got her in some soil and she slowly started morphing into a odd looking plant. Here is the strange looking leaves. When the odd three fingers first appeared the leaves looked smooth, no veins at all . Later she started developing only one fingered leaves. The one finger pic is dated 6-10. Next up 6/24 she finally starting to look a cannabis plant. Today she really made me happy. I am guessing from the leaves she is probably apple blossom.
My strange lil clone who flowered before rooting
My strange lil clone who flowered before rooting 2
My strange lil clone who flowered before rooting 3
My strange lil clone who flowered before rooting 4

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
My guess is you have managed to successfully reveg the plant. You get those odd looking leaves during the transition from flower to veg. Probably on your way to a nice plant! Good job! Whether you meant to do it or not!😄

Top Bottom