My thread, HK is awesome

• Thread starter parabola
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

parabola

Might aswell make a thread that anyone hwo wants to use for whatever.

Bubblelicius.
Light green spots. 1 1/2 week old. Soil+coco+perlite. Ph adjusted medium, 6.5 ish. Water ph 6.5.
So far water with a tiny squirt of first feed. More visible to the naked eye. Thoughts are welcome.
My thread hk is awesome 2
My thread hk is awesome 3

My thread hk is awesome

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

either soil is too hot or too wet. coco plus soil really holds onto water. what soil are you using?

P

parabola

Aha okey. It's regular planting soil. I did add some lime stone to raise the pH since all my slurry tests 2 weeks prior to planting seed showed ph 5.5.
But the first "part" of soil around the seed I used sowing sewing...seed soil (?)

If the soil is to hot, I hope they survive tonight's calmag treatment 😀

P

parabola

Funny thing is I just chopped down three Royal Dwarfs that was given the same conditions.
And they went trough all stages pretty well.

!!! CORRECTION !!!
The dwarf soil did not get limestone.

Two plants now with the same spotted leafes, bubblelicious (as pics) and RQS white widow. Though the white widow is much smaller today compared to the bubble, and they did germinate at the exact same time.

Still very fresh at this. Love the hobby and the learning curve. I don't smoke much nowadays, but my friends do and they are happy about this 😀

P

parabola

Conditions addition:
150w led @ 60cm 18/6.
Fan light breeze to tent Wall.
Humidity 60-65 %
Temp day 24°C, Night, 19-18°C
Still very modest with water.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

some times soil out of the bag tests one way, once its watered at its ph changes, just keep an eye on them, if they get worse transplant into fresh soil with out the limestone

K

KeyFingerFlying

well the plants looks actually good, although those "dots" in the leaves, like it could use a bit more food

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

well the plants looks actually good, although those "dots" in the leaves, like it could use a bit more food
most likely its not uptaking food due2 an issue in the roots, i plant this small really shouldnt need food, unless its straight coco

Top Bottom