my triple Kush

• Thread starter soaringfast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soaringfast

soaringfast

Farmers I'm really liking what I'm seeing with these girls. One is really frosty but not the biggest flowers yet? The other is not as frosty but a lot of big flowers that are dense. I let them get a lot bigger than I wanted but I have a lot of cuttings from them so I know in the future I will have some keepers.

BTW they are growing in coco and they were in 1gal pots until I put them in 3 gal yesterday. They are about 5 1/2 feet tall. Way taller than my usual 2 ft plants. Can't wait to top my next round and put them in my grow beds in a sealed room. Straight fire!!!

My triple kush
My triple kush 2
My triple kush 3
I

ibTheMan

Lookn good, how many days r they? 5 1/2 feet!? got more pics? resin dont mean that much, for real i havent been the least bit excited to pop these, so i hope your beauties change my mind.

soaringfast

soaringfast

they are tall but not impressive because they don't have a lot of room. Also I have them under 600's. This is more of a test grow for my production rooms.

I'm actually more impressed with these than my white og's.. They have bigger flowers and are more dense.

Top Bottom