My Ugliest Plant

• Thread starter Grow4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grow4me

Grow4me

I've never seen such stretch! She an auto in her 5th week. She's a Sweetmix from Sweetseeds. I'm not sure what she wants. She has the longest space between nodes I've ever seen. The monster is her roommate in week 9, seed from the same mix. Just to show what else is there. Show me your ugliest plant.
My ugliest plant
My ugliest plant 2

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

That top plant makes me angry just looking at it. It deserves to be bent and staked with extreme prejudice.:)

Thanks for posting the second one, it calmed the nerves, looks like a nice yield. Are they autos?

Grow4me

Grow4me

That top plant makes me angry just looking at it. It deserves to be bent and staked with extreme prejudice.:)

Thanks for posting the second one, it calmed the nerves, looks like a nice yield. Are they autos?
They are autos, I'll bend her over today! She's so very flexable!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I've never seen such stretch! She an auto in her 5th week. She's a Sweetmix from Sweetseeds. I'm not sure what she wants. She has the longest space between nodes I've ever seen. The monster is her roommate in week 9, seed from the same mix. Just to show what else is there. Show me your ugliest plant. View attachment 641738 View attachment 641739
Damn the one in the top pic IS a tall one!!!the one in the pic below looks good.r they both autos?(edit)just noticed youv already answered that question

Grow4me

Grow4me

Damn the one in the top pic IS a tall one!!!the one in the pic below looks good.r they both autos?(edit)just noticed youv already answered that question
I bent her over, now she really looks funky. I suppose she'll grow some bud.

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

What's to lose? I was going to toss her out, not sure my ceilings are high enough for her like she was. But, now she's bent but alive.

All goes well she should grow a big ass knuckle right at the bend and come out stronger than ever.

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
I've never seen such stretch! She an auto in her 5th week. She's a Sweetmix from Sweetseeds. I'm not sure what she wants. She has the longest space between nodes I've ever seen. The monster is her roommate in week 9, seed from the same mix. Just to show what else is there. Show me your ugliest plant. View attachment 641738 View attachment 641739

Rule of nature bro. The sexy lady always has the dog for a sister. That u have to con a bud to help with!!! LMAO that brought back floods of memories.

Top Bottom