My UnderCurrent is leaking and driving me nuts.

• Thread starter Bobby_604
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bobby_604

Hey Everybody,

Just got my undercurrent all rigged up and it has a small leaking near the back; where the water returns. Looks like its from the uniseals. Any idea about what I can do?

Im running the 8XL.

The floor it's on is carpet covered with pond liner. Could this be why? Should I lay down some plywood sheets and make it all leveled out?

Also, does your epicentre air diffuser sit on the pipes and angle down?

Maybe I put the PVC pipes to far in to the epicentre?

:(

B

Bobby_604

Yep. Its leaking from the 2 uniseals. Not where the uniseal meets the bucket, but where the PVC meets the uniseal.

I took apart my whole UC and put it back together, and its still leaking. I'll give Daniel a call tmrw.

:mad0229:

B

biggs

try rubbing some grease on the joints/seals. this will help make a seal and stop any leaks. had to do the same on my flood and drain buckets. haven't had a problem since. good luck with it mate.

deacon1503

deacon1503

i havent had any issues with my UC, dry as a bone. Dan or Christian at UC will solve the issue, no worries!

B

Bobby_604

Daniel called me right when he got in to the office today.

He agreees it may be a faulty return manifold.

He's sending me 2 uniseals, a extra bucket and a new return manifold.

Customer service gets a huge A+.

B

BavarianFarmer

Also lube the seals just a tiny bit like biggs said. It will seal way better regardless.

B

Bobby_604

Got my parts from Daniel today.

We are leak free!

Here we GO!!

mikeross

mikeross

are you planning a journal? Love reading about these under current setups but currently set on mbps. good luck with your upcoming grow... should be sick with that uc setup.

Phaivor

Phaivor

Hey Everybody,

Just got my undercurrent all rigged up and it has a small leaking near the back; where the water returns. Looks like its from the uniseals. Any idea about what I can do?

Im running the 8XL.

The floor it's on is carpet covered with pond liner. Could this be why? Should I lay down some plywood sheets and make it all leveled out?

Also, does your epicentre air diffuser sit on the pipes and angle down?

Maybe I put the PVC pipes to far in to the epicentre?

:(

ok before you put the UC together you should file all the ends of the pvc pipes at the angles becouse the pvc is very sharp & could slice your uniseals

this is a nice tool every UC user should own so when you have a leek you dont have to empty your inter system

Cylindrical Bag Plug, 3" with 2' Inflation Hose

• Plug a pipe through a tee opening
• Sizes for 3" through 36" pipe
• Prevent flooding of pit when replacing a section of sewer line

Item: 24558
Weight: 0.5 lbs
Catalog Price: $101.95

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

All 3 Uc's from CC I bought leaked at first they all stopped within the first week. You probably only had to uninstall them parts re lube it and try again. Good luck

Bubba kush

Bubba kush

You need to support the return manifold. The kit should come with a green piece that goes under the return manifold.

Phaivor

Phaivor

All 3 Uc's from CC I bought leaked at first they all stopped within the first week. You probably only had to uninstall them parts re lube it and try again. Good luck

I had no leaks for the first 3 weeks and then out of the blue a leak WTF so i started to look though some forums and thats what i came up with...:mmm

Top Bottom