my veg room bb blu cheese and more

• Thread starter shivavaranessi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shivavaranessi

hi farmers
so this is my veg room were i have 10 bb blue cheese, 5 ghs cheese,4 mazar i sharif,1 blue venon :smiley_joint: i was just posting this thread to see whether anyone has ever smoked or grown bb's bue cheese and what they thought of it or if you have any growng tips for budd that woud be great
peace :damnhippie:
shiva

My veg room bb blu cheese and more
My veg room bb blu cheese and more 2
My veg room bb blu cheese and more 3
R

Rural_GrowOp

I haven't had the pleasure bro but just wanted to give you props. Healthy dark green garden man.

S

shivavaranessi

cheers RGO im pretty excited about this grow the girls are just starting to show there fem bits (as i got fem seeds) hope theres no hermies in this one im goin into budd with this one soon so i shall start a grow diary, hope to see you there bro:smiley_joint:
peace:damnhippie:
shiva

R

Rural_GrowOp

I'll be watching for sure. I love watching them grow up. Good luck on em man.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Shiva, your plants look super healthy is the blue cheese from a cut or fem seed?

S

SkyHi

3rd pic from the top plant in the front looks justy like my cheese when it was in veg, nice.

S

shivavaranessi

more picks of the blue cheese i forgot to mention theres a g13 haze in there my friend give me shes the tallest in there its the last pic

Jkjjn
Jnhi
Yhuguuy
Lkm
S

shivavaranessi

Shiva, your plants look super healthy is the blue cheese from a cut or fem seed?

hi green81
yes they were from seed wish i had a cut from a year or two bk i heard it was better then
peace:damnhippie:

Top Bottom