My Very First Grow - Outdoor Autos, Frisian Dew

• Thread starter ShireLady
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

ShireLady

My babies are on the way! Fresh out of germinating in soggy kitchen roll in my airing cupboard, I'm amazed how quickly they've grown already in 36 hours - they're Frisian Dew autos and will be going outside when they're big enough. For now they're on the kitchen window sill on a diet of multi purpose compost and water.
My very first grow   outdoor autos frisian dew

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
My babies are on the way! Fresh out of germinating in soggy kitchen roll in my airing cupboard, I'm amazed how quickly they've grown already in 36 hours - they're Frisian Dew autos and will be going outside when they're big enough. For now they're on the kitchen window sill on a diet of multi purpose compost and water.View attachment 598419
@madscrapper you had the dew too. Did you get to smoke on it yet? Nice babies there ShireLady

madscrapper

madscrapper

@madscrapper you had the dew too. Did you get to smoke on it yet? Nice babies there ShireLady
Yes.I grew Fraisen Dew in doors.I guess they say it's more of an out door beast,but mine did awsome on round 2 and on.first run was a bit sad,but the clones from it did amazing. Like she got used to being in an indoor environment. Think I remember her giving off some nice color too.good producer,good smoke.I'd run her again

Latest posts

Top Bottom