My very first indoor grow 1 month in

• Thread starter Louie420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anthem

Anthem

Louie420, I noticed in the first set of pictures my friend Bestva for your light. If you want to fatten up the buds you are going to need more light. I so feel for you with that light. All the reviews and such. I can tell you that light is not going to product much bud at all. Best of luck with your grow!!!

Anthem

Anthem

What kind of yeild am i looking at with this light?
I would have to guess but maybe an once or 2 at best. Might even be less. If you are low on bucks just start lowering the light about 2" every other day until you start to see the plant not liking the light so close. I think you can get the light a couple inches off the plant late in flower.

Louie420

Louie420

Aint gonna lie it hurts lol. From reviews i thought it was a decent light.

Anthem

Anthem

Aint gonna lie it hurts lol. From reviews i thought it was a decent light.
I know. Here is my experience, 100 percent true. I bought there 1000W or whatever they call the darn thing. Purchased it on A because it was totally easy for me. I knew it was not going to be a rock star. I just wanted a veg light. So I am at work at I get a text with a pic of the delivery box on my porch. I am like wow that looks really small. So I get home and open it up and I know right off I am in trouble. But I am like well, I purchased it from A so what the heck give it a try. My plants started stretching like they were in the 2 week of flower. So I took another option that also ultimately did not pan out. PM me and I will tell you that story. Cannot post it on here because of sponsorship. So I return the light to A and I give a shitty review because I feel for my fellow growers and no one should be lead down that rabbit hole. So a week goes by and I get an email for Bestva. They said if I change my review to 5 stars I can keep the light and they will return my money. I was like nope because you will just suck in more people with your false reviews. They even tried a 2nd time and I had to send them back and email and let them know this was all in writing and if they did not stop contacting me I would report them to Amazon. The whole Chinese LED thing is a scam for the most part. They go so far as to develop websites with reviews and their light is the top choice and they have fake reviews put on line. The only reason they wanted me to change my review was to keep their rating high so someone like yourself would reach out and buy another one.

Louie420

Louie420

Thanks man. Im my country one gram costs 100 dollars lololol. I plan to sell whatever i get from this and invest in a mars hydro. I saw its widely excepted. What do you thing about it? I jus hope i get atleast 60 grams outta this grow

Anthem

Anthem

Like I said send me a PM.
I hope you get 60 grams. I wish I could get 100 a gram. more like 3.96

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks man. Im my country one gram costs 100 dollars lololol. I plan to sell whatever i get from this and invest in a mars hydro. I saw its widely excepted. What do you thing about it? I jus hope i get atleast 60 grams outta this grow
What is your growing space? 3 girls now?

Louie420

Louie420

1 girl actually the other 2 were male hybrids. Im taking those outside and plan on using a female sativa dominant for seeds. My growspace inside is like 3*3. I was planning on using one of yout leds for my next grow. Just need to stack up the cash

Top Bottom