My Very First Project

• Thread starter Never_Enough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Never_Enough

Hello Everybody.
This is my first grow, so I am exited and a little nervous. I bought several different strains:
---------------
White Widow
White Russian
Blue Widow
NY Diesel
Purple Haze
THC Bomb
Big Bud
--------------
My Babies are only few days old. and while i am building them a new home, but for right now I try to keep them warm in the fridge

UPLOAD PHOTOS TO THCFARMER ONLY!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Good luck and keep it simple!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Keep warm in the fridge? Am I the only one who is confused by this? Haha, I assume the fridge is unplugged and you are just taking advantage of the insulated box. . . clever! You better get crackin' on building them a home, I started seeds before they had a home and ended up with plants in the bathtub for a few weeks because their home wasn't ready and the plants outgrew their smaller pots and need more space. Don't be afraid to ask questions if you don't know what's wrong or what to do next, this is a great community with a ton of knowledge and experience! Good luck on your first grow, and welcome to The Farm!

-Meeks

N

Never_Enough

DSC_00053.JPG
DSC_00063.JPG
DSC_00074.JPG

N

Never_Enough

Today is the worst day I had in a long time.
I am i double trouble.
So today I was doing few modifications to my refrigerator where I am keeping my "Little Fockers" while I am building them a very beautiful place to live. So I took the tray out and placed it on my bench.
My daughter is out of town so she asked me to watch her piece of shit cat. So that fucker jumped on that bench and knocked of my tray.
Trouble # 1. I had several different strains to grow. So now i don't even know which is which. Some freebies that i had i was going to grow and clone. also few of seedlings got broken.
Trouble # 2. I killed this fucking cat ( i think. ) I dropped it at the Pet ER, so i'll see what happens . did not want to but lost my coolness for a few minutes. It's my daughter favor cat. plus she paid a lots of money for it.
I am so screwed.

lazarus718

lazarus718

Man, that's not cool at all. I think you'll find that your response was not worth those little seedlings. I'm sure you know that though. As far as your trouble with your daughter is concerned, I don't think you'll be talking to her for a while. You can replace the damn plants dude, but you can't replace the cat. I'd take a step back tonight to re-examine what's important man.

N

Never_Enough

Just talked to a doctor. that fucker will live. it was just unconscious. I and i though it was dead. $265 out of my pocket
The Aftermath.

20120126_131701.jpg

20120126_131718.jpg

U

unoeye

Unless you won the bid for some starfighters those seeds are not worth hurting anything over even then it is not excusable but possibly understandable.

You got some very bad juju to overcome bro best of luck.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

yah thats really messed up man fuck id donate u seeds to spare hurting a innocent animal....thats not what this site is about and as a pretty big animal lover this thread is a disgrace!

Haze

Haze

Just talked to a doctor. that fucker will live. it was just unconscious. I and i though it was dead. $265 out of my pocket
The Aftermath.

20120126_131701.jpg

20120126_131718.jpg

This post disgusts me. Good luck getting anything but negative replies to this post. Why the hell someone would trust you with an animal is beyond me.
I dont know what is worse , what you did to the cat, or your clear lack of remorse after the fact.
They say you can tell a lot about a man by the way he treats animals......
Good luck with your project , you will certainly need it.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Now I hate cats but I would never ever harm a cat ever.. & it's ur Daughters cat that's really fucked up.. When u grow plants bad things r always gunna happen but its all about how u get threw ur problems & it seems u got some bad karma headed ur way.. I was gunna offer some helpful info but ur on ur own on this 1 That's 1000% not kool 2 harm a animal

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Wow! What a total piece of sh!t! Good thing she didnt ask you to babysit! If you cant see whats wrong with you.... I feel sorry.
Did you honestly think normal caring people would find this funny, or act like everything was all gravy, just because some cat harmed a few seedlings?? :middlefinger

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Btw, from the looks of it, that $265 is probably twice of went you already spent on equip and seeds. Another genius move on your part.

Latest posts

Top Bottom