My White Fire #3

• Thread starter MrStonerMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kaotic99

Ok awesome, Thanks! I should have enough room for them in this cab then. I am also going to use Ocean Forest with added dolomite and perlite. Do you start your seedling with Ocean forest also? Some of my seedlings are looking iffy. Thanks bro! I am a bully lover, I bred them for over 7 years but just recently slowed down. I love Heff! He is a very beautiful bully. I saw him a good number of times at the dog shows. Good to see a fellow bully lover on here!

Yea I use ocean forest for my seedlings and plant directly in a very small Styrofoam cup (raskals method) no paper towel or glass of water! Then I leave them under a t5 24 hrs a day . Within about 2 months they are big enough to start taking cuts! I use the mini mom method in 1 gallon pots. Each mom puts out about 20 cuts every 2 weeks & only takes up about 1 x 2ft space each! I also flower in ones under a 1000 sea of green style( untopped & hardly veged) for 1 huge cola per plant. I keep my seedlings a little on the dry side under a 24 hr t5 without a fan for the extra heat it speeds up germination a little I only use a fan in veg if the leaves curl! Never fertilize clones or seedlings! And like I said stay on the dry side by giving them smaller doses of water and allowing them to dry out a little! Make them work for their water until they deserve it! Most plants I run untopped but some ogs must be topped to maximize yield like my #18! I also like to keep seedlings and clones in small cups as long as possible to induce root development so they could really explode once transplanted ( even though they get rootbound).

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Thanks again for all the great info! How long do you veg for?

K

kaotic99

Thanks again for all the great info! How long do you veg for?

Until they are about 12 inches some times a little less ! I take full advantage of the strech! Depending on what cut of og it is they end up to be any where from 3- 4 ft untopped!

D

DixinCider

I've have 5 WIFI phenos (all from seed) and the leaves on each are different on each one. 2 of the 5 are new to me as I have not yet flowered them out. They are on day 15 of flower right now. All 3 of my other WIFI phenos turn out some crazy ass dank. My #3 is the favorite so far. Not sure how weed could get any better than this stuff.

came out killer, i bet it smokes as good as it looks :animbong:

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Until they are about 12 inches some times a little less ! I take full advantage of the strech! Depending on what cut of og it is they end up to be any where from 3- 4 ft untopped!

Cool bro! Can't wait to start mine. I think I'm gonna flip the switch a little sooner. I only have about 40 total inches of space. I tested my temps right now about an hour ago and I was getting high 70's. I'm going to need a humidifier though

K

kaotic99

Cool bro! Can't wait to start mine. I think I'm gonna flip the switch a little sooner. I only have about 40 total inches of space. I tested my temps right now about an hour ago and I was getting high 70's. I'm going to need a humidifier though

I hope it all works out 4 u! Good luck! A lot of people i know only use dehumidifiers when running more than one light as long as u have proper ventilation u should be good just keep an eye out 4 mold when they start to dense up! But in the long run a dehumidifier is better for your environment just not necessary if your only running 1 light from my experience!

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Thanks bro! I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I already had clones ready to drop in there but they don't look up to par to me. I just took new ones so I should be ready by next week

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Doing some test runs with the new cool-tube. This one is a night run so I'm expecting good temps. Tomorrow will be the better test

2011 12 09 205533
MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

I got good temps during the day. I checked around 6 pm and it was at 72. My humidity was at 26% though. My tests are being run without the soil in the pots, do you guys think the soil in the pots with water will bring my RH to 50% or so?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I think ur RH will b higher with the plants in there.. It sounds like it's gunna work out 4 u in there

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

So I finally put these girls in my cab! I had to wait till my temps were under control. I plan on vegging them for about 2 weeks while I train them down. I'm gonna flip the switch when I hit about 4 tops each plant, do you guys think that's too much? Here are the 9 girls in their new home.. Vegging under 250mh 24/7. Please let me know what you guys think

DSC 0990
DSC 0992
DSC 0999
DSC 1004
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Hey Mr. SM, I like the way your photos came out looking black and white except the plants. I am pumped to see what your new setup can do! My advice for veg and training, don't top or train your plants. If you had more space I would absolutely say go for it. I am a big fan of LST, topping, and super cropping, but with 9 plants in a 2x2' space, I think you should go for a see of green method with lollipop plants. I would veg them no more than 10" high and then flip to 12/12 and let them grow monster main colas! I do know however that the WiFi responds well to having multiple tops, and do not have any experience growing it without topping and training so I cannot say for sure that this is the best route for your setup. Good luck, and I'm sure whatever decision you make, you will find a way to produce some dank since you are rocking the WiFi after all!

-Meeks

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Thanks for the great advice and thanks for stopping by my thread! I was still actually debating this also.. My dilemma is that I want to fill up some of the extra space with more tops by way of training. I just don't know how much would be enough or too much for the given space. I think I can squeeze out a bit more yield if I get a couple tops per plant. Maybe two tops per plant would work better.

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Checked the temps early in the morning and it was 66, day temps are staying around 72-75

K

kaotic99

On second thought I'm comparing the WiFi#3 in flower that I got from Medicinal Genetics to the 3 different phenos of WiFi I got from seed flowering now! And I have to take back my previous statement! I'm not sure if the cut I got from the club was legit! I mean its not bammer but it doesn't strech like the ones from the breeders pack and finished looking more like a Chemdog #4 (real Orange) but smelled way different! I was under the impression that m.g's #3 was more of a white pheno but I'm flowering out white s1's as well from seed (original breeder pack) and it doesn't really seem like that either! The #3 should strech more then that cut does! Plus it doesn't smell like og with little expansion! But it still is Damn frosty just not a typical lemon pledge og! I think MakingGoo has the same cut and is questioning It's legitimacy also!

K

kaotic99

O yea sea of green kicks ass ! The one bud a small plant produces makes up for the quantity by throwing out 1 heavy ass cola per plant that ends up weighing hella heavy! Even the secondary buds end up being a nice size! With your space issue and the amount of plants you have sog is the only logical way dude!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My Cut of White Fire #3 has leafs juss like WiFi #1 so I'm sure it's A White Fire strain but I've read a few logs saying White Fire #3 has a nice stretch 2 her that's y I said I'm not sure if this is the #3 pheno I've seen picks of.. Mine grows juss like my White S1 I'm running so I'm kinda thinking this White Fire #3 I got leans 2 the White cuz it has very Lil stretch like The White.. It's 4sho a White Fire juss not sure if it's Kromes #3 pheno but I'll have a better idea when she finishes flowering cuz I've tried Jackmayoffer's batch in SoCal & GrowMasters batch in NorCal so I got a pretty good idea how it should turn out if grown correct..

K

kaotic99

My Cut of White Fire #3 has leafs juss like WiFi #1 so I'm sure it's A White Fire strain but I've read a few logs saying White Fire #3 has a nice stretch 2 her that's y I said I'm not sure if this is the #3 pheno I've seen picks of.. Mine grows juss like my White S1 I'm running so I'm kinda thinking this White Fire #3 I got leans 2 the White cuz it has very Lil stretch like The White.. It's 4sho a White Fire juss not sure if it's Kromes #3 pheno but I'll have a better idea when she finishes flowering cuz I've tried Jackmayoffer's batch in SoCal & GrowMasters batch in NorCal so I got a pretty good idea how it should turn out if grown correct..

I have been growing since 2002 going on 11 years!No disrespect! The strain came out good it just wasn't typical lemon pledge expando like I expected! Don't get me wrong It's a good strain and I plan on keeping my moms going! I guess your right It's more of a white pheno compared to fire og! The reason I doubted it was because the pure white s1z I have going now are so frosty that even the fan leaves are hit off and I'm just on week 6! The WiFi #3 from M.G does stay small though more indicaish! But the pure white s1s finishes lighter in color!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm juss on Week 2 of flower.. This is my 1st time flowering out the White Fire #3 cut I got so I'm not sure how it will finish.. But I do know that the White Fire #3 should look dead on like OG Kush & hits like some killer OG Kush.. Taste,Smell, & looks should b straight up OG Kush with 1 exception the buds will b crazy gaint.. So if ur cut didn't have the OG taste & smell then ur rite it sure ain't the real Deal White Fire #3 we'll see how my cut finishes in about 6 weeks.. If it ain't the real deal I'll chuck it cuz I got Aligee's WiFi #1 cut & that shit is pure super Fire OG Dank pluss I got 3 packs of White Fire 2 run threw & find another pheno.. The White S1's u got going sound sick pure white frosted dank sounds nice

Top Bottom