My White Fire Resin Bomb Pheno

• Thread starter devilrays
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

Look like a solar eclipse. Cant bare to look LOL!

Try to get a shot or two without the flash on so we can see trichomes not a bright flash

Looks bomb just cant really see it

Can you take another pic please :)

sticky icky

sticky icky

Dammm son that bitch is a trich monster really sick ass pheno and killer job on growin her out enjoy that fire!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like Ron Jeremy got to that one its so white...wha.....lol

Kill pheno man!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hell yeah bro now thats some serious trich production there! You definitely have yhat girl dialed in! One of the baddedst LOOKING Wifi's Ive seen yet! The White is an awesome foundation to start a cross with!! And the Fire cut, shit, Stevie Wonder could see this was a legend in the making!
That Alien is sick as hell too, but Ive had a personal debate on what to use in crosses I wanna make with clone onlys. The White or Alien? I have crosses with both. Alien gear and some Raskal gear. The Whire Urkle from Hindu Killer, that is awesome, a very well rounded plant. Uber potent!! And I was gifted some WiFi cuts. My first run of it but, damn I smoked some from the mother. Outstanding smoke by an outstanding grower. Mad props SwissCheese. Thanks bro!
Awesome job man. We'd love to see more pics of this gem!! Peace.
Quest

S

swisscheese

That looks like sexy you have any zoomed out pics of it in flower so we can see the structure better? I popped an 11 pack and almost every single one was a keeper. I plan on picking the best pheno out of 50 pretty soon here that's how much I'm liking her. The pheno qq got is some legit dank with fist sized buds can't wait to see what he does with it. Thanks OG Raskal where ever you are for the super dankness you released to the world.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
all this wifi talk is got me so pumped...i only got 3 seeds, but if i can get a keeper from those three :D..looking at flipping mine in a week :D..taking cuts this week :D...and shit i got 2 white strawberrys,,and ran the far..not seen one bunk plant from ogr :D

S

swisscheese

All 3 will be keepers Jim. The only thing that disqualified plants from being keepers for me was susceptibility to powdery mold and bud rot. Post some pics!

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
All 3 will be keepers Jim. The only thing that disqualified plants from being keepers for me was susceptibility to powdery mold and bud rot. Post some pics!
pop in my thread bro :D some pics of the wifis on the last page :D

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey TattooJim, can u post a link for your wifi? Id like to check em out too if ya dont mind.. I just went to your profile and looked. You have twelve threads. None mention wifi, so I need a lil help homie. Thanks.
Quest

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Hey TattooJim, can u post a link for your wifi? Id like to check em out too if ya dont mind.. I just went to your profile and looked. You have twelve threads. None mention wifi, so I need a lil help homie. Thanks.
Quest
sry bro im no good with links, but...hunting for some mother plants..is my thread,,,its long but at the last few pages there is some wifi shots..i will post some better ones later if needed

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Very nice pheno Jim. Does she carry that super loud Fire cut aroma and taste? That would just top it off! Awesome find, a gem for sure. I look forward to seeing more pics. im heading over to your other thread now! Peace,
Quest

Latest posts

Top Bottom