My Wife Says Grow In The Winter?

• Thread starter oLd1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oLd1

oLd1

My wife tells me that I should Grow Photos in the Winter because of less Bugs.

I’m thinking deal with them it don’t matter the season.

oLd1

Homesteader

Homesteader

Indoor shouldn't matter all that much. Anything you bring in is what you get. Probably is easier to track molds and pests in the room so she isn't wrong, but not sure on the photo auto difference. Not the need for cooling as much in winter though

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I'll always prefer to grow year round. I've got mother plants, anyway. If bugs get in, they'll have something to eat, regardless.

oLd1

oLd1

Indoor shouldn't matter all that much. Anything you bring in is what you get. Probably is easier to track molds and pests in the room so she isn't wrong, but not sure on the photo auto difference. Not the need for cooling as much in winter though
Well Tent is just a little warmer than the room. Humidity is way low. In the Winter.

Summer C/A keeps it cool and humidity down.

The only bugs I had was leaf Hoppers and it was just a matter of killing them when I seen them. Few moths I just set a small bucket of soapy water near they would fly into it.

I could probably grow year round but if anything happens then I’ll have to listen to my wife. 😬

S

southeastern

Depending on your location winter can be a little easier to control the heat, but LEDs are making that less of an issue.

@Homesteader is correct, and with a little prevention and care you can be pest free year round.

Latest posts

Top Bottom