My wiltering plant up date

• Thread starter Platinumhand
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Platinumhand

Update this is where I'm at up to this point should I keep it or should I throw it away and start over. Have not gave it water since last post. Or should I clip it and take clones and start with or just strap the entire plant

My wiltering plant up date
My wiltering plant up date 2
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

looks like it needs water to me and the lights turned down but im not a botanist

Trixie

Trixie

I don't think it's fusarium wilt because it would be wilted much more. Don't throw it away without doing some investigation first. Run some distilled water thru it and get an Ec and pH reading. Take it out of the fabric and get a look at the roots and see if you have a root problem from being too wet or dry. If you don't find out what's causing this problem now you will surely run into it again.

P

Platinumhand

I don't think it's fusarium wilt because it would be wilted much more. Don't throw it away without doing some investigation first. Run some distilled water thru it and get an Ec and pH reading. Take it out of the fabric and get a look at the roots and see if you have a root problem from being too wet or dry. If you don't find out what's causing this problem now you will surely run into it again.
I was thinking about taking some cuttings and do some clothes but also check everything you just said the PH the run off But also keep the clone from it what do you think

Top Bottom