Blueberry from my friends at Centennial seeds
Woodhorse UBC Chemo
G-13/HP
Killa queen- airborne G-13 x C-99
BubbaYum- bubba kush x Yumbolt
RockymountainHigh- Mikado x CGB
Gooey
Petrolia Headstash

Tell us your pick and why you'd choose that male.

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

This is a tough descision. If the RMH will pass on some strawberryness thats sounds like a winner to me strawberryog mmmmmmmmmmm. I dont know much about the petrolia but it could be like a new generation herijuana petrolia/og.
This is a difficult choice, so many dank possibilities, I wish you luck Mota.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Man i wanna say the G-13/HP but youve already got a few g13/hp crosses, so maybe not that one right now. The Killa Queen would be sweet cause its kinda starting to throw back to your older bone crushers. The Gooey would be pretty badass and like nothing else out there right now for sure.

Im gunna say Gooey or Petrolia Headstash...i just cant decide between these too. XXXog x Gooey could deff. be large yeilding plant. I think it would be easy for alot of the OG to come through, while still being able to find a large ass Gooey leaning pheno, because both of these plants are extremely resin coated and dense, buds arnt identical but are also not totally different. I also kinda think that the gooey might actually kick the resin content up a tad, and give it some color as well. It would be a cool new school hybrid meets old school hybrid. Nag champa zigzag smell meets grape white owl axe body spray, lmao.

And i think the Petrolia Headstash would rock just cause when i think Motarebel i think buds that are going to make me kick myself in the back of the head with my heel....every hit.

Whatever you decide, mucho luck, cant wait to try em!

420king-MASSES

i would pick the headstash its a legend in its own rite the og kush is a greasy plant lots of trichs and the headstash is even greasier so why not cross to proven elite strains or as a back up i would go with the airborne/c99 cross thats also exquisite but for my first choice i think there would be advantages to it it would in my opinion shorten the time of flower for the ogs and beef it up while not only not hurting the potency as is with some of todays hybrids you actually again imo add to the potency factor while giving taste of petroleum into the kushand maybe make it more hashy tasting thats just my 2 cents

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
out of that list of males, I would want to see

XXX OG kush x G-13/HP

I can only imagine the old school flavor of that mix :)

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
The XXX OG kush females need a mate,here's what i have for males-

Woodhorse UBC Chemo
G-13/HP
Gooey
Petrolia Headstash

Woodhorse UBC Chemo seems to be a great match extreme potency ,stocky vigorous ,seems to be a producer ,hashy flavor mix wit the loved taste of og sounds like a perfect marriage ,mota fashion medicinal effects with a standout taste/aroma to compliment

id truly lov too see som crosses with that petrolia headstash mom of your like g13/hp X PH that a dream cross to me ,ubc chemo X PH

1luvbigherb

S

Surfr

My vote goes to Gooey! Those two together just sounds like some gooey gooey dankness!!

:character0180:

L

Lost

Want a 13 dawgs male? Its super freaky up large...

Pm me..

Barefrog

Barefrog

Hola Gang

I dont know but I
would love to get my hands
on some of that UBC Chemo

Bare

S

Snafu

Woodhorse UBC Chemo
G-13/HP
Gooey
Petrolia Headstash

i would go with the blueberry for centennial seeds they are righteous people! i loved my visit with them :) plus they have an awesome sales girl :)

C

CropReport

CR in Boulder

Woodhorse UBC Chemo
G-13/HP
Gooey
Petrolia Headstash

I'd put black tape over the names, wreck them all together and see what comes out.

But I'm a little twisted :) Thanks for the shout out Mota. -Crop

S

SSCROGG

Petrolia Headstash or UBC Chemo. Two strains that aren't readily available to the masses. Known for power, strength and knockout stones. Can't really miss with you though Motarebel. OUTSTANDING breeder.

mack 10

mack 10

bubba/ yumbolt crossed to the xxxog , triple whammy -its gonna be good meds whatever pheno you get ;)

waayne

waayne

Bubba-yumboldt
Bubba alway's seems to pass on really good trait's
to the offspring no matter what it's crossed with:rock

g0vnaa

g0vnaa

Petrolia Headstash sounds bomb.
Do you have pics of a female ?:party0042:

Illmind

Illmind

What up mota, you must not have got to run the gooey until the end yet because you wouldn't be asking this question. Wait until you finish up some gooey females and find a dope male. I just a little jelous you gonna be combining gooey to some elites before I get a chance. Please keep us updated on your gooey run she is one of my favs and is the real deal holyfield of the weed game.

Latest posts

Top Bottom