My XXX OG needs a male.............

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Illmind

Illmind

Pics of gooey first one is from big homey kre4d second is from me and ppl taken from a shitty camera phone but u get the picture on why she called gooey.
P1010034.JPG
goeey.jpg

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Pics of gooey first one is from big homey kre4d second is from me and ppl taken from a shitty camera phone but u get the picture on why she called gooey.
P1010034.JPG
goeey.jpg

Ok, I change my vote to Gooey!

That looks dank dude!

420king-MASSES

well heres a couple quick ???s for ya mota do you have a preference something your maybe already thinking about and are seeing if anyones thinking along thoughs lines and what do you think of the ideas and inputs you have already gotten also if you have any traits your looking to mesh with mama if you let us know maybe we would be able to give better ideas meaning more detailed answers or any other of your in-sites into what your trying to achieve with this strain/hybrid would deffinately help us out

Motarebel

Motarebel

I'm just looking for some public input as to what you want to see and if my choices are on target. Trying to do other crosses than what's out there proves to be quite challenging. I was leaning towards headstash,Gooey and Chemo.

420king-MASSES

imo headstash with anything as well as alone is bomb ive never had the pleasure of trying gooey or afgoo but heres another idea for you a bluberry crossed to a heri or a headstash or blueberry og or how about og xblugoo oh man with your genetics anything will be something special brotha

S

Sirius

Bring on the GOOEY!!! I need a dubee full of goo for the woo!!!

Illmind

Illmind

Bring on the GOOEY!!! I need a dubee full of goo for the woo!!!

Lol hilarious. Yeah mota I hear you, lots of breeders out there doing damn near all that can be done. That's why I pull the goo card it's the most underated plant in the game. Honestly, it needs something to bulk it's nugs up just a little. Gooey has been workin her for awhile and has a great understanding of her he'd definately help u if you had questions most stand up cat I met online. Can't go wrong with any of your choices though.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Hey Mota have you thought about using the Banana OG? It yields shit but it's FIREEE. I'd love to see a Banana OG x G13hp.

I have a bro who's holding the Banana OG for me,it'll be here soon and i have a double dipped banana male too.

R

rottenjohn

I have a bro who's holding the Banana OG for me,it'll be here soon and i have a double dipped banana male too.

would that bro be in ohio? I got some banana knights seeds from a bud of mine in in the buckeye state.

Motarebel

Motarebel

whats in xxxog?Is it a 3 different, ogkush pheno cross?

The XXX OG came from ORGNKID,he supplied the C.A.L.M disp. in Malibu. I've heard rumors it's the original OG before lemon thai was added. Any of you OG experts out there feel free to chime in.

RJ,
Nope,this Banana OG is coming from Cali.

Illmind

Illmind

The XXX OG is a cross I believe of what I don't know but it looks defintely less sativa then most which is why I could understand why you think it's original before LT wait a minute I'm thinking of Triple OG nevermind I actually never heard of XXX now that I think of it.

Motarebel

Motarebel

The XXX OG is a cross I believe of what I don't know but it looks defintely less sativa then most which is why I could understand why you think it's original before LT wait a minute I'm thinking of Triple OG nevermind I actually never heard of XXX now that I think of it.

Oh man your slippin! LOL! The info i have says Triple X / XXX / Triple OG is all the same. I'm blown away with the lack of typical OG vigor,i like it for that alone.

C

CropReport

Thanks

Mota -- Rahl came in last week carrying a care package, blue envelope, rebel flags flyin'. TYVM man!

We're working with a novel Hawaiian Sativa mix from Waipi'o Valley. We've done a sizable increase on the Hawaiian's and have crossed that up with a straight Haze mom.

Should be a tense and sweaty strain for sure :)

Thanks again. You're a solid citizen, my friend. -Crop

S

swisscheese

Bubba/Yumbolt for that amazing flavor and frosty medicine we all need.

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

The suspense is killing me! What did you finally decide Mota? Petrolia, Gooey, RMH?

Latest posts

Top Bottom