My Zero Dark Thirty pheno 2 tested @ 9% CBD

• Thread starter symbiote420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

That blows my mind because before I asked my buddy leafdoctor to get it tested for CBDs I was thinking I finally found a "meh" pheno in the cross. I literally got zero buzz from it off leaf's or my samples and we're both pretty good growers I think, hell leaf's racked up wins at all 3 local Cups he's entered so far, so the skills are there! Every time I smoked it I passed out 30 minutes to an hour later plus I have chronic pains in my right rotator from sports injuries that are something fierce when it flares up and this smoke numbed the pain several times .....plus it killed my migraines and helped this un-diagnosed insomniac sleep soundly through the nights, and I haven't done that in like forever till then.

I'm making it a top priority to get this cut out into the medical community, I checked Cannatonics and Harlequins CBD levels and they don't come close!

edit - sorry for the pdf but I'm not comp savvy!

View attachment ZD30 P2 test results.pdf
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Ive got arthritis in the discs in my back and joints and suffer from some killer migraines(post traumatic head disorder/massive concussion) due to getting hit on my harley a little over a year ago,high cbd seems to calm the pain better than anything else ive tried but the harlequin is no where near your results.Please keep us in the loop on this one sym.

suomynona

suomynona

Good deal man, what was the thc percentage?

I have acdc and she does hit close to 20% cbd but almost no thc at all and many of the children ive given my rso to need some thc-a also so the parents have to add some in when dosing.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Good deal man, what was the thc percentage?

I have acdc and she does hit close to 20% cbd but almost no thc at all and many of the children ive given my rso to need some thc-a also so the parents have to add some in when dosing.

The test have come in less than 1% - 2.6% thc. I've been trying to get someone to make some medibles and concentrates with it, I already sleep like a baby off the flowers lol the oils might be another animal.

Top Bottom