mycorrhizal fungi in coco

• Thread starter ukboi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

Sure, just add in the trichoderma, or whatever. I think Canna COGR is already impregnated with trichoderma anyhow, so it can/is done. I do it with AN's Piranha.

U

ukboi

so how much of a diffrence dus this stuff make with u overal weight

G

Grendelkhan

I have found that it works best in veg and the first 3 weeks of flowering. As to how much weight it adds I am not sure of that. However it does help with the plants nuts uptake and root health. So keep in mind that helps the plants grow bigger, stronger flowers. Also I would suggest adding carb's to your water as they are used by the fungi to grow. AN has carbo load but I am sure others have a product that does the same thing.
If you are doing this DO NOT add anything like SM-90 to you rez as the fungi are living and will die wasting all those little mushroom that you have worked so hard to grow! Advance Nuts has the best on the market but they are really expensive. There are several companies that are making copies that are much cheaper and work just as well.
Hope this helps a little.
Gkhan.

buffbuds

buffbuds

Ditto. Verbatum. If you are using a finer mix, use a syringe to inject it, I inject as I am going from the top of the pot and stop while pulling it out, and do it every 4-6" apart, 15 ml a piece. Just mix the pirrhana (I also use tarrantula and voodoo juice, it all works great. Got some Tastey meds that sold to every disepensary and got me mad offers of caregiver cards.

S

saltr

Using Hygrozyme and and organic compost tea in my coco. Definitely agree on pairing with a carb product, microbes love cane/malt/molasses and GH has a pretty cheap option that includes all the good stuff.

homebrew420

homebrew420

I am using Rainbow ferts, organic Grow and Bloom. They both contain Myco. AlLL things that were touched by this stuff have really taken off. Seemed to do a good job so far. You can follow its usage on Billy Goat or Outlaws forums if interesteed. We will see, first time with coir and organics

Latest posts

Top Bottom