Mykes Pro Greenhouse-g

• Thread starter Joe Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

ok so i was at my local shop today picking things up, and when i asked about mycorrhizae (because all i seen was GH subculture and AN products) and they were small, so i asked if he had anything bigger...so he points me to a huge bag on the ground and says ts the only bigger bag he has, the price was 150$...it was a 10 lb bag of granular mycorrhizae...seeing how i planned on using it to transplant with my containers i thought it would be perfect...i mean 10 lbs for 150$ i figure was much much better than the small jar of subculture or AN products...i was gonna ordeer caps bennies but being already there, and getting to have the product in hand to continue my work rather than wait a week or 2 for mail was the real decider, that and the size of this bag...

http://www.mykepro.com/mykepro-prod...pro-greenhouse-g-ornemental-horticulture.aspx

but i was wondering if someone with better knowledge on mycology could give me a heads up on the quality of the product and how it compares to others?

Coir

Coir

Read the labels and compare the listed ingredients and you will see the difference.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Read the labels and compare the listed ingredients and you will see the difference.
yes, well hard to do if you dont have labels from both products in front of you....i cant find any labels on caps biowar site...and neither on general hydros site...i know caps shit is more concentrated and with a more diverse selection rather than just one species...but when it comes to volume and price...i think this was a good deal considering i am mixing it in planting containers...i mean caps price for a 10kg bucket is 1500$, where as i got my 7 kilo bag for 150$...

Coir

Coir

Send cap a pm and I bet he will get you the list of ingredients!

Latest posts

Top Bottom