Mystery Clones,any ideas?

• Thread starter akhippi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
akhippi

akhippi

Hey guys,any ideas?They are clones,stayed short,almost ready,and very peppery smelling.
same.jpg
next_one.jpg
new_stuff_004.jpg

F

farmerjohn

Gorgeous! Gotta say the buds look light some original NL I ran many years ago. They were stinky, but can't remember if it was peppery or not.

akhippi

akhippi

Thanks!It`s a thought,I do live in Alaska and I am old!(lol)

akhippi

akhippi

Moving along.

Well here is one of the girls 8 and a half weeks later just been trimmed and ready to dry,about 4 in.
new_stuff_023.jpg

P

paulycali

Def Indica dominant! Looks afghani maybe a kush. Skunk #1 or NL family but looks afghani to me. What does she smell like and did she turn purple on her own or from cold weather. How dense are the nuggets on a 1-10 scale 10 being the densest.

akhippi

akhippi

Def Indica dominant! Looks afghani maybe a kush. Skunk #1 or NL family but looks afghani to me. What does she smell like and did she turn purple on her own or from cold weather. How dense are the nuggets on a 1-10 scale 10 being the densest.
Growing was a very low smell factor.smells peppery w/ a slightly skunk smell.Grown in a closet,color came on it`s own,about a8-9 at least,pretty firm,still drying.

convex

convex

I too would say she has some affy in her from her looks.

akhippi

akhippi

Here are a few more pics.The beauty of it was it was done w/ minimum cost using a CFL setup I made.U don`t always get the quantity but u can definitely get the quality.Had 5 plants got about 3 0z.`s.All stayed from a foot (2) to a foot and a half(3).I was the personal timer,put em to sleep,got em up f/ breakfast every day.All hand watered.All clones.The problem w/ Alaska is we have good bud but not so many name brands per se.But it`s all good.Will post when all is dry.Peace

New stuff 032
New stuff 033
New stuff 001
New stuff 002
M

mrhouston907

What's up bro, I'm also from Alaska. I'll say that looks like some old nl#9 I remember from around 95/96. There's lotsa good weed here, ya just gotta no the right folks I guess. If you live in south ak, like wasilla, anchorage, girdwood, or soldotna/kenai area. Currently running some good ol homer, and the real white widow...(the real widow, not from Amsterdam, from Whitehorse in 1994, grows yellow the whole time, low yield, one hit shit).

Top Bottom