Mystery girl seeds not viable

• Thread starter capegrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
capegrower

capegrower

so out of 15 seeds 2 weak sprouts popped.... and hazeman hasnt been on this site since july... sucks

germinator

germinator

Unfortunately its kinda part of the game.
Believe me I should know, sin mint fems busto...alion busto. Also I learned contact with the breeder via pm isn't an insurance policy. They basically laughed me off.
But I got over it and I keep buying and trying...my .02....ohhhh I mean 225$ lol

soserthc1

soserthc1

2/15 of the mystery girl sounds possible old beans as they been around a while - and no sin mints or alion (pnw - @kaya) and none popped there both strains that are fairly new and have not heard of any bad reports or either - ? possible grower error not saying your lying but none of sin mints or alion popped sounds pretty strange

better luck next time
SoSer

germinator

germinator

2/15 of the mystery girl sounds possible old beans as they been around a while - and no sin mints or alion (pnw - @kaya) and none popped there both strains that are fairly new and have not heard of any bad reports or either - ? possible grower error not saying your lying but none of sin mints or alion popped sounds pretty strange

better luck next time
SoSer

I agree.....strange.
I will note I have aquired keepers from, devine, hortilab as well as garden of dreams. And will always hunt here.
Errors and lying is not my bag....breeders always say that...cant be the seeds ever....This fact shows breeders should do a better job then for the patient.
Dont ya think..

W

wavybaby6321

there is alotta fun in the mystery girl pak. only.needed 3 n found a voluptious woman

calyxian

calyxian

I dropped eight mystery girls in water 3 days ago w/100% success. They're showing lotsa vigor already on their 2nd leaves. Straight from water into oceanforest topped with seedling mix.

Power OG

Power OG

capegrower if you wish todo a growlog i will shoot you a free pack of Afghan Kush x Hells Angels OG Kush from divine just pm me :)
you are a good guy logic!, hell i would be interested in that deal myself. should i pm you?

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

Unfortunately its kinda part of the game.
Believe me I should know, sin mint fems busto...alion busto. Also I learned contact with the breeder via pm isn't an insurance policy. They basically laughed me off.
But I got over it and I keep buying and trying...my .02....ohhhh I mean 225$ lol
I had the same experience w Sin City! Out of three strains, only the dream n sour was worth saving. All the rest farted out on me. However I've had packs from almost EVERY breeder that were bunk. It's the name of the game, that's why seeds are always called a "numbers game".

In my experience all of my Mystery Girls are popped and happily growing now. However every Golden Tiger seed I bought from Ace was a fart while every other bean I've popped from them was golden! I also had 5/5 Bubblegum from Serious go bad on me.

Sometimes it's bad breeding, sometimes the strains just don't like you and usually it's just the randomness of nature. You can buy a single seed an get a winner and you can get packs and never find a keeper. Best of luck!

calyxian

calyxian

My mysteries did good.
IMG 20140508 194155383
IMG 20140508 193616580

calyxian

calyxian

My best 3 are curing as I type.
Two odd phenos finished over two weeks earlier.
a)7wks. Very white and tight. Smoked like other whites.

b)7wks Pink pistils, short , leafy, smelled like roses from veg. Tasted like roses after drying. But as it cures its losing the rose essence.
I'll follow up when the rest are ready.

calyxian

calyxian

Seeds can also get super radiated these days going thru international customs and transportation channels causing less than stellar germination results
I've thought about Xray too. So i have beans shipped in tincans or mugs to block some of the radiation.

calyxian

calyxian

Sampled my last mysteries and all 3 are:
Theres definitely some Bubba.
Hints of NDN's ghash.
And a bit of TheWhite's funk in one.
Dry bud texture is chewy like Bub.
The best thing about these is energizing cerebral highs that keep stacking after every hit.
I got walk-lock not couch-lock.

Top Bottom