Mystery Girl - she's a beasty!

• Thread starter Kebz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kebz

Kebz

Now, i'm sure this is one of Hazemans! lol (thanks haze)

A very beautiful strong seedling and as she came from a pack of mystery girl, what strain she is,is a mystery! But she's growing at an impressive speed, making everything else around her look small, which is odd as she looks very heavy indica. One of three from the pack of mystery girl that are in veg.
But you know when you can tell somethings just gonna be special? Had to buy another couple of packs of mystery girl! Everyones a winner!

Mystery girl   shes a beastyMystery girl   shes a beasty 2

vaporedout

vaporedout

she looks very healthy ( i say she cuz im hope full its a girl) cant wait to see em grow

Kebz

Kebz

Thanks farmers, i'm hoping for a girl too, got names picked and everything!
Only ran the Double White cheese from Hazeman before (there's a couple in the second pic behind beasty Girl) and that was straight mind fire! I'm definitely a convert.

When I saw the list of strains that Hazeman has worked with, I wanted in! So I have a single pack of mystery girls that i'm woking through and another two on the way!

If she's a boy, well.....i'll try some pollen chucking!

Kebz

Kebz

Winner, winner chicken dinner - She's a she!
IMG 0281 Been in flower for about 9 days and preflowers showing! already taken two cuts in hop that she was :)

Here she is next to another 'Mystery girl, started the same time but slower growing an following the growth traits more typically associated with a female.

IMG 0282

and the other mystery

IMG 0283

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

@Kebz Great thread! I've got a pack vegging myself! How did they turn out? Were you able to ID any of them? Thanks!!

Top Bottom