Mystery Mites?

• Thread starter AKFrost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SHIRDABZALOT

To the op. Looks like broad mites if you ask me. You don't have to chop your crop if your diligent and tenacious! But I will tell you it certainly is easier. You do have to go nuclear though. 1 spray of avid 1 spray of forbid 1 spray of greenclean. 1spray of bleach 1 spray of simple green. that's what i did and it worked. Spray every-fuckin-thing. Especially your prefilter on your carbon filyer and Any carpet coming into your grow area. Veg the plants out then re clone and that will diminish any half life on the nuclear assault you just unleashed. By the time you have done that you are way over 100 days since spray til harvest. Lesson 2: stop taking clones from people and not quarantining them until able to clone the clone. To be certain of its cleanliness. Trust no one man!

S

SHIRDABZALOT

Ps.don't spray the plants with the bleach or the simple green just the room and equipment. The simple green is more of a "wash all the poison off"

Fox Farms

Fox Farms

Thank you. You sound like you know what you are talking about. I'm going to plan a trip to my local garden store and get some extra strength Russet mite spray and drench the suckers. Is neem my best bet?

Dunge

Dunge

I love the fact that fellow farmers are stepping up with advise, but just a few questions remain for me.
Is this in fact a mite infestation.
If that grey shit is made out of mite bodies, OK.
You must employ magnified viewing.
What do you see?

You sound determined to get advise to use neem.
So here it is. Spray that shit off.
I'd use a neem detergent.
Doubt it can do much harm to the plants or the mites.

Fox Farms

Fox Farms

That is my plan I could use some advice though. I've never had to neem plants Untill now

20170701 141310
20170701 141243
20170701 140216
Fox Farms

Fox Farms

Alright day one of neem.. my plants are so infested I plan on using an unrecomended dosage of neem. : spray once every 3 days until infestation clears up

20170701 141243
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Sulphur burner, monterrey garden spray, nematodes and clean the crap out of your room with bleach or peracetic acid. Neem will not kill them all, you need multiple different types of treatments or they will just keep coming back, start cleaning now.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hello everyone, I am new here and have come across a problem with my grow. I have been experiencing slowed growth, seems like a constant cal/ mag def, nutrient, humidity, and temp sensitivities in all my strains. I believe I have Bulb Mites but it seems there are eggs on the undersides of my leaves (only visible with a scope). So it leaves me baffled as to what the hell this bug is. I can visually see these tiny bugs on top off my rockwool cubes and don't think they are soil mites. They move slow and when sprayed with anything they dig in and vanish in the rockwool. I have NOT been able to find a bug anywhere on the plant itself including new or old growth. I have been checking them everyday for about 2 weeks with a 20x-100x scope and still haven't been able to find bugs on the plant, night or day. I have posted these pics and questions on other websites without a solid answer as to what it is and how to deal with them. If they are bulb mites I have been told predatory insects are pretty much the only way to get rid of them, but no one has had to deal with them personally. To start the war on these bugs. I have started new clones and plan on clearing and sanitizing everything in my rooms. At the very least I know it will be easier to get rid these bugs with smaller plant sizes and numbers. Thank you for any insite as to what these are and how to get rid of them.
You have spider mites. Brown backed one striped pieces of shit. Hit em with what ever you feel appropriate ever 3 days. But do not use the same killing agent 2 times in a row during treatment. When you hit flower you should be free at least 30 days into. Last 30 of flower if, and if you do not have it under control hit em with love!

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
You have spider mites. Brown backed one striped pieces of shit. Hit em with what ever you feel appropriate ever 3 days. But do not use the same killing agent 2 times in a row during treatment. When you hit flower you should be free at least 30 days into. Last 30 of flower if, and if you do not have it under control hit em with love!
Sorry but those are not spider mites, spider mites leave spotted leaves, he has russet mites.

Top Bottom