mystery seed in micro grow

• Thread starter alfielan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

alfielan

Hi, so i recently started my first micro grow in a cupboard that is about 50cm x 70cm so pretty small. I am using a seed that I found in my bud whilst in Amsterdam. whilst this is not my first grow i am unsure of how to play this as i need it to be able to be harvested by the end of May at the latest. so as I don't know if this seed is photo-period or auto-flower should i just constantly do my light cycles in 12 hours on 12 off or risk an 18-6 cycle and having to harvest the bud a little early any advice would be helpful the seed is currently in week 2 of growth. Any other tips to help improve my grow would be greatly appreciated.
Image0 5

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
whilst this is not my first grow i am unsure of how to play this as i need it to be able to be harvested by the end of May at the latest. so as I don't know if this seed is photo-period or auto-flower should i just constantly do my light cycles in 12 hours on 12 off or risk an 18-6 cycle and having to harvest the bud a little early any advice would be helpful the seed is currently in week 2 of growth.
It'd probably be best to run the light at 18/6 up to about 8 to 10 weeks before your targeted harvest date. So, the change to 12/12 would be near the 1st of April. That gives you about 6 or 7 weeks of vegetation, and that can be enough.

Any other tips to help improve my grow would be greatly appreciated.
What is the distance from the light to the plant? It looks like it could be closer. 30 to 36 inches at low power is common for young plants.

What light are you using? How powerful is it?

A

alfielan

It'd probably be best to run the light at 18/6 up to about 8 to 10 weeks before your targeted harvest date. So, the change to 12/12 would be near the 1st of April. That gives you about 6 or 7 weeks of vegetation, and that can be enough.

What is the distance from the light to the plant? It looks like it could be closer. 30 to 36 inches at low power is common for young plants.

What light are you using? How powerful is it?
it was a cheap light off amazon claimed 1000w but i know its deffo not that and i have moved my plant to around 25 inches they have been at that height for 3 days with no visible light burn and will move futher away when the plant is bigger

A

alfielan

it was a cheap light off amazon claimed 1000w but i know its deffo not that and i have moved my plant to around 25 inches they have been at that height for 3 days with no visible light burn and will move futher away when the plant is bigger
thanks will cycle them light that and see how it turns out

Latest posts

Top Bottom