Mystery Symptoms Step On Up Dwc

• Thread starter Onewomangrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Onewomangrow

Thank you, no not much stretching . The clones in the 5 gal stretched a lot . The larger ones I just kept bending over since I ran out of height seemed to work out. Definitely would consider trying scrog next time around. wondering what your opinion is on ppm / bottom branches. The larger are in 20 gal around 1450 ppm . I'm seeing the botTim leaves are showing brown along the edges. I'm unsure if this is simply because the low light levels with my baby leds ? Lol in which case should in just cut all lower growth off Or could that be unnecessary stress to the plant in this crucial stage? My clones are in 5 gal at about 11-1300 varying trying to experiment a little and find a sweet spot. I guess I'm worried I'm either burning the bottom or the leafs are possibly deficient needing P or K? There's an obvious difference in size between the clones and original plants . When I look at the clones feeding slightly less than the big girls I'm worried I should bump th3 big plants up to 1600 ..how high is anyone feeding that plantw can handle? want to raise but am afraid to burn the little budlets.. any thoughts aND opinions welcomed. First time in flower and looking in like a nervous parent haha thank you again for any feedback

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Thank you, no not much stretching . The clones in the 5 gal stretched a lot . The larger ones I just kept bending over since I ran out of height seemed to work out. Definitely would consider trying scrog next time around. wondering what your opinion is on ppm / bottom branches. The larger are in 20 gal around 1450 ppm . I'm seeing the botTim leaves are showing brown along the edges. I'm unsure if this is simply because the low light levels with my baby leds ? Lol in which case should in just cut all lower growth off Or could that be unnecessary stress to the plant in this crucial stage? My clones are in 5 gal at about 11-1300 varying trying to experiment a little and find a sweet spot. I guess I'm worried I'm either burning the bottom or the leafs are possibly deficient needing P or K? There's an obvious difference in size between the clones and original plants . When I look at the clones feeding slightly less than the big girls I'm worried I should bump th3 big plants up to 1600 ..how high is anyone feeding that plantw can handle? want to raise but am afraid to burn the little budlets.. any thoughts aND opinions welcomed. First time in flower and looking in like a nervous parent haha thank you again for any feedback

First of all don’t be nervous, thats how you make mistakes. It is hard but you have to learn to let it do its thing. I still can’t do it but you have to relax when you are growing. About those leaves, your penetration is weak under those blurples so it can be because of that, agreed you let them grew too tall but you can harvest the tops when its done and let the bottom parts go a bit more, imo don’t prune anymore or you will hurt your yield. I am not a hydro guy so i wouldn’t know about ppms sorry. I can’t see those bottom leaves, maybe you can take a pic under normal lights.

O

Onewomangrow

Thank you for your reply!
Yes definitely too tall and no worries in the ppm I appreciate your time. I plucked this from the one of the larger in regular light . Any thought on this ? At first glance I intially thought burn but I had read if it travels up the leaf itself and is coupled with yellowing is deficiency. But door number three of just not getting any light etc is also there

20180603 213507
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Thank you for your reply!
Yes definitely too tall and no worries in the ppm I appreciate your time. I plucked this from the one of the larger in regular light . Any thought on this ? At first glance I intially thought burn but I had read if it travels up the leaf itself and is coupled with yellowing is deficiency. But door number three of just not getting any light etc is also there

Hmm interesting, it is probably a K deficiency but i think it looks healthy otherwise. If this is only on lower leaves and doesn’t spread, i wouldn’t worry. If it does spread try little p k and watch if it stops spreading or not.

O

Onewomangrow

I have to swap all my buckets out tomorrow so I'll definitely put a little more in one of them and see if that's the fix. Assuming I'm through the stretch I should start giving less micro and more flower and bloom per guide on the gh label. I'll keep ya posted!

O

Onewomangrow

Stopped in my hydro store and the guy gave me a few samples of some mammoth p. Thinking about throwing it in a few of the clones see if I notice any difference throughout flower

stutter

stutter

here is a simple way to manage your PPM in hydroponics. measure your ppms each day. if the PPM in your res is going down each day you can increase nutrient strength. if it is sitting stable it is spot on. If the PPM is rising each day you are over feeding. it really is that simple

you dont need to have it exactly spot on either its just a simple guide to give you an idea of what is going on in your res.

Top Bottom