Mystery weed? Can anyone tell me what kind of pot this is supposed to be Diesel

• Thread starter stonerdad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stonerdad

Got some clones from a friend, were supposed to be Sour Diesel, Seven weeks old, loaded with Ticromes but lookes like no other that I have ever seen

Diesel
O

ojd

that is either a very dominant haze or haze hybrid or some kind of landrace

looks like some pheno's of flying dutchman seed company original haze or sams haze x skunk1

peace

ftwendy

ftwendy

Nice grab stonerdad. Looks exotic.

That appears to be a 15+ week plant (says asian to me, imo). Begin weaning her off nitrogen now, slowly reducing it to nothing over the next 3 weeks. Taper off all nutrients 3+ weeks from the end of her life; sativas really key into the decreasing nutrients as a trigger for increased flowering at the end of their lives. I grew TFD ohaze, fyi.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

i have a few buddies that i swear grow that exact same plant!! They too were told that it is sour D but after smoking it and seeing their end product i must say i think it is a haze landrace. i just recently add this one to my collection so i'll no more about it in time. The buds that come off it even after an extended finish are very small whispy buds but are coated with long stem trichomes. I hope this helps; Take it easy brotha

P

paulycali

Whatever it is it sure looks special

Good luck with her and i hope it turns out super nice for ya

Enjoy :)

phenotyper

phenotyper

I think you have something special there. If you have the space to finish something like that, I'd love to see it happen!

I

iamaaror

I think those branches are going to need support once those buds start to fill in :P

C

critical

yea id agree with a guess sayin some kinda landrace haze, or a pure sativa of some kind like docter grimnspoon, defo a real sativa of some kind

The HC

The HC

I had a Purple Gorilla that had a similar structure. The whole thing had to be propped up.

That looks like a real find.

S

stonerdad

Thanks to everyone who had read and commented!

I am going to take an updated photo soon. It smells somewhat like diesel
early picked buds, full of Tichromes, thinking of shaking plant for hash in the end.

S

stonerdad

mystery weed

here is a closer look at the mystery weed with a 400x digital microscope.

Mystery weed1
Mystery weed 2
ftwendy

ftwendy

save a few buds for a longish cure - apx 6 months. Worth it with a fine sativa like that!

phenotyper

phenotyper

That is amazing. Just wait until she fills in a bit. Don't pull her early. Easily 90-100 days. If you make water hash or some pure concentrate out of that, I would imagine the high would be psychedelic. I hope you've found your grail.

S

stonerdad

Mystery bud, does this look normal?

Here are some more pics, have a new dilemma starting to get little yellow flowers of some sort on as you can see in the pictures. Most of you guys seem to think that it could be a haze land race. I saw a picture on delta 9 labs.com called brainstorm haze G13

http://www.delta9labs.com/index.php?m=strains&g=brainstorm-haze-g13

it seems to come close to what I have. But now with the little yellow flowers.
could it be male? is it normal, i don't know myself but I almost want to pull the
plants so they do not crossbreed.

not sure what to do.

If anybody knows what the flower could be please let me know.

worried
-stonerdad

Mb2
Mystery bud 1
Tcmbs
Bluebrrymw
Large mw
Mysterybudbig
Scrogmw1
phenotyper

phenotyper

Aww man, what a bummer. She is throwing nanners, meaning it's time to chop it down.

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
holy nanners bro! that sucks.it was looking like something special for sure. pheno is rt time to give it the ax

~KMK~

Top Bottom