Myths of gardening?, scratching my head.

• Thread starter Pileit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pileit

Pileit

Pileit

Pileit

From bonemeal to foliar. This is really got me questioning alot

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
She has a course on great courses I watched. Great stuff. I learned a lot. Got it with my sub to great courses plus.

This looks awesome.

Pileit

Pileit

I didn't know what Great courses was that you quoted. I googled and checked it out. Interesting. looks like a great way to broaden ones scope.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I didn't know what Great courses was that you quoted. I googled and checked it out. Interesting. looks like a great way to broaden ones scope.
The Plus subscription is very reasonable. It has replaced TV (I haven't had a cable sub in years but even the streaming we used to do) in my house for the most part. I don't do any assignments or anything, but I like learning just enough to be dangerous while watching something and then dig in and read more about it if I am interested.

Coursera is another one that has A LOT of material, and it's totally free to just watch the lectures. Tel Aviv University has a whole series on marijuana that I am making my way through. As well as What a Plant Knows, which is so cool and has a companion book on Amazon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom