N deficiency? too much nutrients? Someone please help my plants!

• Thread starter nkoehler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nkoehler

First time growing and Im having some problems! I'm getting some brown spots and yellowing on some of my plants. I just started flowering. I also know that I have a powdery mildew problem. Removed the infected leaves and sprayed some organic fungus killer on it. Flushed all the plants today.
The two mother plants don't look like they have a big nutrient deficiency problem but I think the clones do. Please help!

Your Equipment:
.1) Type and wattage of lights. 3 LED light panels, 45 watts each
.2) Distance from tops? 1 ft
.3) Reflector type? none
.4) Is there a consistent fresh air supply? I am growing in my walk-in closet that's attached to my bathroom. I open my bedroom windows every day for fresh air
.5) Do you have an exhaust fan and a circulation fan? I have one medium oscilating fan, one small fan above the plants. No exhaust fan, but I will be getting a carbon filter soon
.6) What are the bulb wattages, kelvin ratings, and schedule? Schedule is from 9am-9pm

Your medium:
.7) Specific brand and type of soil: Fox Farm Ocean Forrest, nothing added.
.8) Size of container. 3 gal buckets (i think.)
.9) Did you use peat pucks (or similar) to root clones or germinate seedlings? No

Your nutrients and water:
10) Source of water? (tap, bottled or filtered) What's it's ph before adjusting? Tap, ~7.2
11) Method of checking water ph. Pool PH/Chlorine test kit.
12) Method of adjusting water ph. ph up, down
13) Specific brand and N-P-K ratio for each bottle. List dosages (quantity per gallon) and current feeding schedule. I'm using the Fox Forest big bloom, grow big, tiger bloom nutrients. I used about half of what they recommend at first then raised it to what they recommended. Feeding schedule was every other day, but now It's twice a week.
14) How often are you watering between feedings, and how much per watering? I was watering every 2-3 days but I heard to just water thoroughly once or twice a week?
15) Any additives or tea's? (Superthrive, CalMag, molasses, Mother's Earth...) None.
16) Are your ph levels stable, or do they fluctuate? I haven't tested my ph levels
17) What is your ingoing water's ph? ...your runoff ph? Ingoing is ~7.2, I don't know about the runoff.
18) Do you foliar feed? No. I foliar fed once with "Safer 3-in-1 garden spray" to try and get rid of the mildew

Your growroom:
19) Indoors or outdoors? Indoors
20) What size of closet, room or hut?
21) What are the temps and humidity levels while lights are on? With lights off? Temps stay around 70-78, and around 55-66% humidity. It fluctuates a lot (which I know isn't good. I need to get a dehydrator maybe?)
22) Have you seen signs of insects in the growroom? No

Your strain:
23) What strain are you growing? (Indica dominate or Sativa dom?) Not sure. I am growing 2 trainwreck, diamond og, 2 sfv og
24) From seeds or clones? CLones
25) Is this an autoflower strain? No

I personally think I may have fed them too much nutrients. Here are some picture of the plants. I appreciate the help!

nutrient burn??
View attachment 177257
View attachment 177259
View attachment 177260

Clone
View attachment 177261

What is this?
View attachment 177262

Some leaves curl up while others curl down
View attachment 177263

Nutrient burn?
View attachment 177264

Trainwreck mother 1. starting to bud
View attachment 177265

reddish/purple stems?? and you can see some mildew on here :sweating
View attachment 177266

leaves crunchy and curled up and down?
View attachment 177267

mildew!!! :sad0104:
View attachment 177268

mother trainwreck 2. starting to bud
View attachment 177269

nutrient burn on mother?? mildew problem..... ughhhh
View attachment 177270

one of my smaller clones....looks awful :mad0233:
View attachment 177271

B

BHD

Even though your pics arent working and im not a expert but first guess would be ph issues.

Top Bottom