N tox or over watering?

• Thread starter Diesel21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Diesel21

Diesel21

This is the last day of week 1 of flower. Just changed the nutes to full flower nutes and turned the lights up to full blast. I am feeding 3 times a day maxibloom around 1200-1300 ppm. They are in 4ā€ rw cubes in hydroton.
N tox or over watering
N tox or over watering 2
N tox or over watering 3
Now Iā€™m getting this.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Well it certainly looks overwatered with the puffy droopy leaves, but I also see some clawing on the left of the first pic that looks like too much N. Your ppm seems high too, unless you are using the .7 scale. For the .5 scale that's high in my world.

I'm not really a hydro guy though...

chemistry

chemistry

I don't know what brand of nuits your on, but your EC is a bit high, also check your PH if your working with hydro.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Well it certainly looks overwatered with the puffy droopy leaves, but I also see some clawing on the left of the first pic that looks like too much N. Your ppm seems high too, unless you are using the .7 scale. For the .5 scale that's high in my world.

i use 5 too,got it wrote down,i was thinking 750 for those plants 900 max

Diesel21

Diesel21

Iā€™m using gh maxi series. The feed chart says 1000-1400 ppm on a 500 scale. Also my ph is constantly monitored in the res. I just added water to the res and brought the ppm down to 1000.

Diesel21

Diesel21

Also I am watering 3 times a day. An hour after lights come on then 6 hours later and then once when the lights are out. Should I not water with the lights out? It takes 7 mins to fill my system and I am draining after 8-9 mins. Thanks for the help. This is my first hydro grow.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
what lights were they vegging under? What lights are in the flower room? even going from 1k SE's to 2 DE per table we would get lumen shock sometimes and have to go 600 - 750 - 1k over the course of 10-14 days. Some strains were just picky.

A

ApolloCanna

Nailed it! šŸ˜

Top Bottom