N00b in Upstate, NY

• Thread starter justgrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justgrowing

justgrowing

Hey folks, first time grower here.

I've got a 4x4x6 tent with a Spider Farmer 730 and a 6" AC Infinity fan/filter controller.

The setup is fully hydroponic and consists of two 2x3 grow basins, and one 2x3 reservoir which sits in the dark underneath the grow basins. I have four plants going, and I'm in my 5th week of flower.

I'm using General Hydroponics, 220ppm tap water (unfortunately, but RO system arrives next week), and Photosynthesis Plus for my nutes.

I started with clones, I've given these girls a lot of attention I'm hopeful for a successful harvest, dry, and cure.

I chose not to top and used skewers, yarn, and pipe cleaners to train.

Here's a few looks, thanks!

💚

N00b in upstate ny 7
N00b in upstate ny 6
N00b in upstate ny 5
N00b in upstate ny 4
N00b in upstate ny 3
N00b in upstate ny 2
N00b in upstate ny

beluga

beluga

Hey folks, first time grower here.

I've got a 4x4x6 tent with a Spider Farmer 730 and a 6" AC Infinity fan/filter controller.

The setup is fully hydroponic and consists of two 2x3 grow basins, and one 2x3 reservoir which sits in the dark underneath the grow basins. I have four plants going, and I'm in my 5th week of flower.

I'm using General Hydroponics, 220ppm tap water (unfortunately, but RO system arrives next week), and Photosynthesis Plus for my nutes.

I started with clones, I've given these girls a lot of attention I'm hopeful for a successful harvest, dry, and cure.

I chose not to top and used skewers, yarn, and pipe cleaners to train.

Here's a few looks, thanks!

💚

View attachment 1292047View attachment 1292046View attachment 1292045View attachment 1292044View attachment 1292043View attachment 1292042View attachment 1292041
Nice!
I like the engineering of that hydro setup. It's a cleaner version of what I use, which are basically just large aerocloners.
Definitely gonna draw some inspiration from that for a redesign.

Are those styrofoam inserts?

justgrowing

justgrowing

Yes, foam inserts indeed... made training with the skewers and pipe cleaners a whole new experience since you could use it to tack everything to.

Top Bottom