N4tg Experience, Recommendation...

• Thread starter Funkadelic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funkadelic

Funkadelic

Im old school, went to Amsterdam 5x in 1990s, know a lot of current/former gardeners. My local Prop 215 dispensary was Harborside Health, 1 exit from old house. Went there for years, did a couple what I called Around The Worlds where I bought one of every single type of flower (several dozen, each time).

As a purist snob, I vape with heat gun dialed perfectly, not burn with lighters.

Have friends who work at, own, or manage legal dispensaries in different states, as well as run and/or own garden supply shops specific to cannabis.

Seen top shelf flowers and products along entire West Coast. Ive seen legal brokers and shops of all kinds, in the worlds meccas of grow. Had a buddy farming in Emerald Triangle. Been to outdoor large farms also along west coast. Have a friend who runs a legal, large commerical million dollar warehouse in Seattle. I have seen and learned and experienced a LOT over decades.

Former partner / mentor trained me his method, full lineup N4tG (Advanced schedule on chart), before they changed names to N4tG. Still have bottles of Harvest Moon (old label, in OR where its from).

Nothing anyone grows with any other line matches, much less beats N4tG Advanced. Nothing. Ive seen practically all nute lines, as well as dry nutes in organic soil. Seen hydro, aero, dirt, all media. All kinds of lighting.

Only results even close were Canna with a Gavita, and Mills under 315 had great large bud structure, good smell but weak flavor. Ive seen super pruned single cola donkeyc0cks with GH that were massive but tasted chemmy. ALL GH strains taste the same, and chemmy usually.

There's just no comparison. We used to have head stash variety strains, and you could identify accurately from radically different phenotypes, much less smells. Best Ive ever seen. Again, the only comparisons are other gardens using N4tG.

Basically, its unbeatable. Not cheapest, not easiest. But if you want the best tasting, very strain differentiated results, on any scale full N4tG is full of win. Had to share, not affiliated with them, and personally only supplement weekly this run ... but I regret ever changing. Just wish it could stay in an irrigation barrel without decomposing quickly once mixed. Just can't.

Also you cant burn with the line. Incredible. Good luck with it. Hope my experience is useful.

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

FWIW there are ways to make delivery easier. We used a 55g barrel, mixed with an oar, delivered via 1hp sump pump through thick rubber hose (no kink) to wand with valve. Easy to do dozens in a row, only mix batch once, fed every 3 days then straight h20 in 18 rubbermaid tubs.

Currently using a dedicated bloom room blender to mix Nectar ingredients before adding to 5g bucket. With only Basic line they've been singing (late veg now actually), and going back to full line. Using N4tG to ensure calcium, flavor, lock down coco pH, feed microherd, etc. Only thing line doesnt have that I know of is Aloe. Yet.

Don't skimp. Don't try to reverse engineer. Dont try to DIY/Martha Stewart with other lines or ingredients. You'll be rewarded. Pre-digested/chelated liquid goodness... Ive seen mushrooms sprout plenty.

Ive switched to their Franks #4 Coco, pre washed, mycos, light food, perlite bits and top off with 1-Shot, their myco product with PK. Love everything they make. Will post updates this run of results.

john martin

john martin

If you don't mind, I would love some feedback:

Magnesium: Been using Mag-Amped ('nano'-Chelated epsom salt)... foliar and drench... seemingly I can use this full strength and it seems to help with GorillaGlue getting purple stems quit a bit, along with other og and chem strains.

K: Been using high K molasses along with SeaGreen to boost the K, primarily on tea days for the molasses and once or twice a week pre-water on the SeaGreen. Also seems to help with red/purple stems and whatever those are called that are the stem-veins between the fan leafs...

Silica: Seem to be able to REALLY push the fasilitor/osa28/etc. super hard and nothing but great results, although Scott suggests to be cautious with it, they love the boost. Even been using Growmore's potassium silicate / monosil. blend once a week on top of that with lovely results...

Kraken: Experimenting this round with 150-200% recommended dosing - going for that extra frost, in the past I really was able to tweak snowstorm ultra and budfactor x and got really nice results, but since using Nectar I stick to Kraken + insect frass + Regalia for this, but want to see how far I can push the Kraken without being wasteful.

Cal. Syrup: Seems to really help get a nice and tasty flush when used towards the end and tapered down... if I am not mistaken it contains a good portion of calcium sulphate, which seems to be better at flushing than magnesium sulphate...

Nectar recommended flush: Seems this works pretty good if you do it over 2-3 week period and taper down to just water for the last week, I like going uber heavy on the SLF-100 2-3 weeks out also, but doing major experimenting still...

Ful-Power: Been using 10 ml per gallon with every watering (besides flushing stages) and they really seem to love it.

P.H.: Between pushing the fulvic and mammoth p and slf-100 and teas, I notice that it is really beneficial to run maybe .3-.4 higher P.H. than recommended when mixing, cause once it is watered in things are on point, but I like really squeezing as much nectar PH UP as I safely can...

Any feedback or tips would be much appreciated!

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

If you don't mind, I would love some feedback:

Magnesium: Been using Mag-Amped ('nano'-Chelated epsom salt)... foliar and drench... seemingly I can use this full strength and it seems to help with GorillaGlue getting purple stems quit a bit, along with other og and chem strains.

K: Been using high K molasses along with SeaGreen to boost the K, primarily on tea days for the molasses and once or twice a week pre-water on the SeaGreen. Also seems to help with red/purple stems and whatever those are called that are the stem-veins between the fan leafs...

Silica: Seem to be able to REALLY push the fasilitor/osa28/etc. super hard and nothing but great results, although Scott suggests to be cautious with it, they love the boost. Even been using Growmore's potassium silicate / monosil. blend once a week on top of that with lovely results...

Kraken: Experimenting this round with 150-200% recommended dosing - going for that extra frost, in the past I really was able to tweak snowstorm ultra and budfactor x and got really nice results, but since using Nectar I stick to Kraken + insect frass + Regalia for this, but want to see how far I can push the Kraken without being wasteful.

Cal. Syrup: Seems to really help get a nice and tasty flush when used towards the end and tapered down... if I am not mistaken it contains a good portion of calcium sulphate, which seems to be better at flushing than magnesium sulphate...

Nectar recommended flush: Seems this works pretty good if you do it over 2-3 week period and taper down to just water for the last week, I like going uber heavy on the SLF-100 2-3 weeks out also, but doing major experimenting still...

Ful-Power: Been using 10 ml per gallon with every watering (besides flushing stages) and they really seem to love it.

P.H.: Between pushing the fulvic and mammoth p and slf-100 and teas, I notice that it is really beneficial to run maybe .3-.4 higher P.H. than recommended when mixing, cause once it is watered in things are on point, but I like really squeezing as much nectar PH UP as I safely can...

Any feedback or tips would be much appreciated!
My feedback is less informed than you are. Seriously.

My experience includes some of the supplements you use. I do love Mykos tea for ease (and price), I believe Frank at Oregons Only is a big fan of SLF also. Ive used and like Mammoth, etc.

My experience is that Advanced Schedule N4tG, including now Kraken, needs little else. The bone meal (Herculean) probably doesnt need the high end in heavy bloom, maybe 3 TBL not 6?

When I ran full line Advanced before (pre Kraken), only tea was ever added. I don't know that it needs any supplementing at that level, as its quite complete?

john martin

john martin

Thanks bro, maybe play with the Mag levels if you think it won't hurt and see if you see improvement. It seems to be the biggest thing lacking in this line IMO. (At least in the strains I'm running.)

Pauly Cicero

Pauly Cicero

Im old school, went to Amsterdam 5x in 1990s, know a lot of current/former gardeners. My local Prop 215 dispensary was Harborside Health, 1 exit from old house. Went there for years, did a couple what I called Around The Worlds where I bought one of every single type of flower (several dozen, each time).

As a purist snob, I vape with heat gun dialed perfectly, not burn with lighters.

Have friends who work at, own, or manage legal dispensaries in different states, as well as run and/or own garden supply shops specific to cannabis.

Seen top shelf flowers and products along entire West Coast. Ive seen legal brokers and shops of all kinds, in the worlds meccas of grow. Had a buddy farming in Emerald Triangle. Been to outdoor large farms also along west coast. Have a friend who runs a legal, large commerical million dollar warehouse in Seattle. I have seen and learned and experienced a LOT over decades.

Former partner / mentor trained me his method, full lineup N4tG (Advanced schedule on chart), before they changed names to N4tG. Still have bottles of Harvest Moon (old label, in OR where its from).

Nothing anyone grows with any other line matches, much less beats N4tG Advanced. Nothing. Ive seen practically all nute lines, as well as dry nutes in organic soil. Seen hydro, aero, dirt, all media. All kinds of lighting.

Only results even close were Canna with a Gavita, and Mills under 315 had great large bud structure, good smell but weak flavor. Ive seen super pruned single cola donkeyc0cks with GH that were massive but tasted chemmy. ALL GH strains taste the same, and chemmy usually.

There's just no comparison. We used to have head stash variety strains, and you could identify accurately from radically different phenotypes, much less smells. Best Ive ever seen. Again, the only comparisons are other gardens using N4tG.

Basically, its unbeatable. Not cheapest, not easiest. But if you want the best tasting, very strain differentiated results, on any scale full N4tG is full of win. Had to share, not affiliated with them, and personally only supplement weekly this run ... but I regret ever changing. Just wish it could stay in an irrigation barrel without decomposing quickly once mixed. Just can't.

Also you cant burn with the line. Incredible. Good luck with it. Hope my experience is useful.
Well said. I pulled 3.125 per gavita with my last run using nectar and probiotic microbes. It's unstoppable.

Pauly Cicero

Pauly Cicero

Thanks bro, maybe play with the Mag levels if you think it won't hurt and see if you see improvement. It seems to be the biggest thing lacking in this line IMO. (At least in the strains I'm running.)
That would depend solely on genetics. Most kush varieties tend to be mag whores. I currently run over 25 varieties, many at the same time. Its easy to spot and solve with a bit of mag amped.

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

Well said. I pulled 3.125 per gavita with my last run using nectar and probiotic microbes. It's unstoppable.
THANKS brother @Pauly Cicero .... NICE! Great fcking YIELD, pimp.

Not only that? Your shit was the best in your town that week, hands down, I absolutely guarantee.

NOTHING beats N4TG. **NOTHING***.... Ive seen in/out/greenhouse, all lighting types, all size gardens, all nutrient lines including Veganix.

NOTHING BEATS N4TG. Not for taste, sticky, flavor, nug structure, and absolutely different plant phenotype expression.

We used to run about 8-10 strains in N4tG, Advanced Line, before Kraken and when it was still called Harvest Moon.... and I knew which plant was which by sight, every time. Even closely related strains showed great distinction.

I used to think it was too much work, too many steps, and could be duplicated or reverse engineered with dry ferts, other nute lines, salts, etc. WRONG.

Big tip to users...! Use a BLENDER to mix nutes with a little water, then add that to feed bucket/barrel/whatever. Really helps whip it together and keep it consistent~!

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

Also - as I predicted, have tried, and now also read (funny when you check fine print)... Nectar is a kickass 1-2x a week supplemental feed for otherwise salt fed plants. The calcium binds the salt and helps stabilize the mag too. FWIW.

Anything but straight DWC/UC hydro benefits...

Top Bottom