• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
lol im cracking up over here brad i dont eman to laugh at your frustration but that last post was a riot

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Mota is trying to choose a name. He doesn't give a rats ass about anything except getting a good name. It is a process. You review the data and make the best choice.

Lets analyze the data. Round one X number of names were submitted. Out of those names there were only 3 Mota liked and he added one of his own either because he thought his was good or he wanted 4 and the other ones were so bad he only even remotely liked 3 of them.

Now he is finding out that many people don't like the 4 he chose. If he didn't want the masses to choose he just would have said "The winner is". But he didn't he said CHOOSE! Evidently most people don't like them so every name submitted isn't going to be a name that stimulates sales. Ultimately that is what he wants.

That leads us back to ROMULANA. It does. It's that good. Smooth, easy to remember, speaks of both parents, has a musical roman god kinda sound.

The round 1 and round 2 data says all the original names are lacking. The facts don't disrespect anybody and certainly not Mota. He was just being nice and giving us a chance to come up with a good name.

He can just chime in and tell us he doesn't want to start over and please pick a name. But he could also come back and give everybody another chance to try and beat ROMULANA.

ROMULANA

H

Headach

Oh i didnt know thought he was looking for names idea so i toss that up.

Did i hurt your feelings by posting that? might get your lame name off the list?

Id rather go with romulana it has a nice ring to it than Vulcan Deathgrip, sounds like a lil boy naming how to grab his penis.

B

BreederBrad2

Oh i didnt know thought he was looking for names idea so i toss that up.

Did i hurt your feelings by posting that? might get your lame name off the list?

Id rather go with romulana it has a nice ring to it than Vulcan Deathgrip, sounds like a lil boy naming how to grab his penis.

dude you are a clown.your names were gay.seriously, why even jump back in this thread???...

H

Headach

Romulan x herijuana

herijuana x romulan

Speaks for itself.

Dont speak of gay, Vulcan deathgrip. Good luck with giving your self the "deathgrip"

B

BreederBrad2

like i said gay!!...fwiw, i could care less about what name was chosen, peeps just irk me when they start whining about the man who owns the companies choices...think i care?? ill be getting these beans regardless...for free to :) hahaha so whine away my friend ahahahaha

H

Headach

I didnt see anyone whining besides you jumping on everyone trying to give them the "deathgrip" by posting up some ideas. Whoopie doo, a free bean.

B

BreederBrad2

moron, i voted for gatekeeper(one of the chosen names)....could care less cept for making all teh sore losers even more insane then they already are..ahahaaha..good fun

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Just for the record I am in this for fun. I don't really want any free beans. I buy every freakin thing I want from the site. I provide entertainment for the bean drop camp-out threads. Hell I just dropped $450 on the latest TopDawg drop.

When Mota drops some of these I will be cracking jokes and working people into a feeding frenzy for some of these. Then I will score some packs and be happy for my genetic library. Mota will be happy because I will make his drop more fun and I gave him

ROMULANA

LOL!

F

frogeye50

Wow, getting mighty disrespectful in here.Acting like this is Cuba when it comes to opinions.I also think the first round had better names but it's all good.The rambo on the laptop routine needs to stop cause your true colors are starting to show.Another words check yo self dog.Enough said..

P

paulycali

Wow! I step away for a minute and come back to this. Whats up guys lets keep it real! This aint no circus and we don't need to disrespect each other. Of course some people will like the name more than others or dislike it. Thats just the way it goes. We shouldnt hate we should congratulate.

Sure its great he chose one of the names i posted but if he didn't i wouldnt go hating on the thread. He only asked for you to vote for one of the 4 names not blab on about how much you hate the name. Okay maybe one time you can say how much you dislike the name but not 10 times. I understand and i am sure mota understands.

Let's stop blowing up this thread and let the farmers vote in peace

F

frogeye50

Congrats pauli on the nomination.Breederbrad you sure are swinging all over mota's johnson acting like this is your thread.Acting like thcfarmer is a dictatorship by the way your gunnin people down for their opinions.Your posts have troll written all over them.

Motarebel

Motarebel

BreederBrad is not a troll and i don't remember asking for insults.I won't make this mistake again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom