Name that deficiency!

• Thread starter BCrocker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altimood

altimood

Try doing a runoff check. Run your water through the container an then check that PH in the water. Hot soil is common. I use roots organic. Got a real hot batch once. Only had that happen once, though.

A

aperry975

IMO its a tad of overfert/lockout. When hand watering, sometimes we hit them a little too hot when the medium is a little too dry, can cause some root friage and hurts nute uptake, causing plant to feed off its leaves

I think this is a great point, I've been searching threads for why my leaves started yellowing. I had a plant slightly wilting from underwatering and hit them with my normal solution and it started yellowing fairly hard the next day (very heavy eating large plant). Seems to explain the problem.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
to much N

ok so your in soil right what kind? how often do you feed ?

Week 6 feed is:
Micro = 5.6 mL / gallon
Gro = 1.8 mL / gallon
Bloom = 14 mL / gallon

this is to much N so if what ever is in other nutes and aditaves adds to this yes plenty of N ( claw ) . the def. is mag. and molib. but in 2 weeks its gonna be hard to fix it by then so JMO cut all nutes flush maybe this will balance things out be cause with all the stuff your giving them its proly a lockout rather then a deff. ( take them down to like 600ppm with a flush ) then flush as normal hope you get it fixed good luck :bow:bow

BCrocker

BCrocker

Thx for the replies.. I fixed this all by switching to canna coco and their coco line up. Working amazing so far. :)

The GH chart I was using was really tailored for one specific strain it seems.

Top Bottom