Name that strain game, put your strain knowledge to work.

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Alright, object of this thread. Name that strain. Many are very obvious, but the one's I'm really interested in seeing are those cultivars I never seen, nor heard about.

Rules;
#1) Just name the strain; some of it's qualities perhaps, and a picture would be nice, if possible (not required). Detailed information is certainly welcome.
#2) One strain per post please, repeats are likely unavoidable if it gets long, but lets try to keep it to one post per strain.

I'll start.
Blueberries; It is a three-way cross between an indica Afghani parent and sativa Thai and Purple Thai created by DJ Short back in the 1970's. Won the 2000 High Times Cannabis Cup for Best Indica and best strain overall. THC content between 16-24%. Generally yielding small compact tightly internoded buds, sometimes with traces of purple. It's generally sticky and breaks up easily. It's got a sweet spicy earthy tart smell when growing, and when cured properly will smell of fresh blueberries.

IMG_20210924_111303299 (2).jpg

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Im not sure what is supposed to happen..heh...high af tho so it very well could be me...
So just show a variety and describe it?......Ive got quite the library of documented grows..100s of varieties...A ton of info on BBerry lin3es...
but now what...heh 😁
FOE20

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Got to get this one up here in the front..

Bubba Kush.

Latest posts

Top Bottom