caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
petty cool.

I don't care what it's called...
but I gotta have some Afghan Kush x Bubba Kush:mmm

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

Good luck to all Thanks Logic for the Contest and Merry Christmas!!!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I hope a Xmas drop comes with the announcement of the name and pic winners....wha?

MEGA956

MEGA956

// This would be a great x-mas gift for the winners. I hope I take Hells Angels X bubba.

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

I agree with you Mega this is going to be the best Christmas Present Ever!! Thanks Logic Again for Holding this Contest!! Merry Christmas To You and Yours Brotha!!!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
This is gonna be awesome! A few peeps r gonna get a nice Xmas gift. I'm getting anxiety just waiting to find out the winners! Good luck choosing the winners, Logic! Happy Holidays and Happy Harvests!

420alldaze

420alldaze

definetly will be some happy farmers this christmas and beyond! cant wait. happy holidays to logic for rockin thee best site out there, and to all the farmers. peacentreez 42o

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

I agree would be a great festivus day gift.... who ever came up with that "strong arm kush" defently should be in the list of stlogic..... lol... ;) ... Az

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Good One

Devil's lettuce is a fucking awesome name

mal

convex

convex

There has got to be close to a thousand submissions ... might take logic more than a couple of days to go through 'em.

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

There has got to be close to a thousand submissions ... might take logic more than a couple of days to go through 'em.

Assumeing he hasn't been keeping track with the names he likes.... Az

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sonny Barger is the most famous Hell's Angel there is in the world. He def deserves a strain named after him! There was a lot of cool names 2 pick from. I know it would be hard for me 2 pick the names tho. How many packs do the winners get?

420alldaze

420alldaze

if i win with "devils lettuce", im sharin with mal!! saayy wha? peacentreez 42o

MEGA956

MEGA956

Somebody used Devil Lettuce in the Alien Genetics name thread

// It's cool.. i used ikush in the karma genetics contest
and green punk won with alien using MY idea that came from MY
brain not his. I ain't crying but oh well. I'm sure I'll score
some here......... i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.