name the WORST strain you've ever grown

• Thread starter 420Gator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

I have another .....and to think this shiz has won back to back Cups .....I have to question High Times integrity for GHS Super Lemon Haze winning. Arjan, the King of Cannabis hahaha more like the King of marketing and rippin off the uninformed! Seriously think about this this guy wins every freakin Cup year after year after year, out of 100's of entries .....no mofo on the planet is that good!

I've popped bagseed and found keepers for free, I'd probably have to buy 3 or more packs from some of these so called breeders just to find a keeper, wth? o_O

sky high

sky high

Shanti's "Limited Edition" (well..there was one blessing) "Mango Haze". $150 a pack back when $75 was high-priced...

16 weeks for pot that wouldn't get a fly high. "No ceiling" was right...'cus there was no high to gauge.

But to be fair......I've never really found a true keeper in a seed pack...and I've popped plenty.
Good stuff.....and stuff that may stick around a few rounds...but nothing that is STILL in my garden.

YAWN......STRETCH.....

still...like a fly battering himself against the windsheild, time and time again I senselessly blunder (and fill the pockets of the latest seed schmuck who wasn't honest about his untested gear UNTIL the grow shows catch up to the claims and reveal a different story)

Hope intact. Expectations dashed. Rinse, repeat.

Same shat...diffanent day..... and here we are yet again....

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Hashberry was horrible. But I gotta say, Strawberry Cough!! The most over rated low potency cut Ive ever ran! Does great in breeding, but sucked on its own! The Dutch Passion version was even worse!
you ever wana try to run strawberry cough again...hit me up brother ...i have a bagseed SC i been running for a few runs. and she aint no punk bro..my friends always ask to smoke it over every other kind i have on hand;)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
dutch passion ..fem blueberry
g13 labs...purple haze
my 2 biggest

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Lemon G. Slight decent taste is the only thing this plant has to offer other than that id rather smoke schwag for a better high.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

I have to question High Times integrity for GHS Super Lemon Haze winning.
I've popped bagseed and found keepers for free, I'd probably have to buy 3 or more packs from some of these so called breeders just to find a keeper, wth? o_O

Wow, that sucks. I have a pheno'd keeper from GHS that is prized by me. SLH is my favorite daytime strain.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
you ever wana try to run strawberry cough again...hit me up brother ...i have a bagseed SC i been running for a few runs. and she aint no punk bro..my friends always ask to smoke it over every other kind i have on hand;)

I know she has some good potential in her genes. Ive tried some of CBF's work with her and it was great! The cut itself sucks though..

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Lowrider (Joint Dr.)
Chronic (Serious Seeds)

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

I truly think his shit comes down to when you by the seeds and a buncha other bullshit. breeders will release a strain and when it sells out they re-make it with diff plant/different crosses even, and usually the 2nd batch they use clones that are F-5 to F-15 generations. Just my opinion, I find good clones and somtimes good beans gifted by friends then just backcross um and make um fuck themselves, boom unlimited seeds of a dank strain, and feminized in the case of the plant fucking itself. just my 2 cents take it easy

J

John Ditchweed

Sagmartha's nl#9 was beautiful grown out but it was like a placebo. Looking at it you would swear it was high end. Smoking it I could have caught more of a buzz off a cigarette. Second to that was purple star from Dutch passion.

Georgekush22

Georgekush22

I have another .....and to think this shiz has won back to back Cups .....I have to question High Times integrity for GHS Super Lemon Haze winning. Arjan, the King of Cannabis hahaha more like the King of marketing and rippin off the uninformed! Seriously think about this this guy wins every freakin Cup year after year after year, out of 100's of entries .....no mofo on the planet is that good!

Ha, yeah when I was in Amsterdam a few years ago the people at Barneys were talking mad shit about Arjan, saying that he pretty much buys the cup each year and the only reason he is doing what he is doing is because his wife is so well off.

Top Bottom