name the WORST strain you've ever grown

• Thread starter 420Gator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

To be fair to seedsdirect, the skunk #1 that i got for free when I ordered their crap nirvana ditchweed was super dank. Sticky, dense kind nugs that smelled like apricots and apples. I would grow that skunk #1 again without hesitation.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Sometimes it does seem quality goes down as demand(and price) goes up,lol,and then you have the exact opposite with some guys just quietly going about their business making selections they like and hoping others will too,selling them at reasonable prices,never getting internet famous but always able to hold their head up high,thank you to those guys,theres more fire in your packs than any 150$ high times hyped beans will ever have.

420Gator

420Gator

Sagmartha's nl#9 was beautiful grown out but it was like a placebo. Looking at it you would swear it was high end. Smoking it I could have caught more of a buzz off a cigarette. Second to that was purple star from Dutch passion.

I bought a bow of some royal purple haze a few years back that was just like that, beyond a shadow of a doubt the prettiest/weakest bud Ive ever had

chromedoggy

chromedoggy

I know people raving about Strawberry Cough, Blueberry, and Romulan what didn't you like about these?

J

John Ditchweed

To be fair to seedsdirect, the skunk #1 that i got for free when I ordered their crap nirvana ditchweed was super dank. Sticky, dense kind nugs that smelled like apricots and apples. I would grow that skunk #1 again without hesitation.

I couldn't agree more I enjoyed the skunk #1. Who's seeds are the same skunk? Very sweet tasting bud. I grew these as my first grow since they where free and they out did the purple star and blue mystic ten fold.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Speaking of bluberry, just grew out a cut that was quite poopy. Spongy, weak, and non-aromatic.

outwest

Georgekush22

Georgekush22

Just got sick of the romulan and always saw is as a beastser type strain.

outwest
Most of Next Generation's seeds though I really like some of their flavs like the ISS, seem to mostly be commercial strains.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

So many blueberries its funny how a reputation is built and destroyed kinda reminds me of the media.

420Gator

420Gator

Im sure back when DJ short first made blueberry it was the shit, to be honest Ive smoked some before that was bomb and smelled just like blueberries, almost wanted to eat it lol

as for growing tho shes a picky bitch. great smell but seems like one of those strains thatll produce seeds no matter what you do. itll only be a few so thats really no biggie but no way the bb can stand up to todays strains as far as yield goes IMO. I guess its good bud just not a good cash crop

this was my exp with dj shorts cut from PO, those guys are pretty reliable

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Im sure back when DJ short first made blueberry it was the shit, to be honest Ive smoked some before that was bomb and smelled just like blueberries, almost wanted to eat it lol

as for growing tho shes a picky bitch. great smell but seems like one of those strains thatll produce seeds no matter what you do. itll only be a few so thats really no biggie but no way the bb can stand up to todays strains as far as yield goes IMO. I guess its good bud just not a good cash crop

this was my exp with dj shorts cut from PO, those guys are pretty reliable
I have no personal experience with PO, but knew someone who went there and got a handful of stuff and almost all of them were NOT what they labeled them as!!!
The Fire OG they had was the CAVE from back in the day, maybe some of these people don't know the history or don't know when they are faced with an older strain that has been renamed by some socal vidiot. I can't remember off the top of my head the others without talking to that person but it was funny shit and I ended up saying, "told you so, man, those socal clone vendors don't care as by the time you figure out it wasn't what they said it was, you've invested so much time and energy into the plants you justify it to yourself that it's good herb...but not what they sold you!" NOt every clone or every time this happens I'm sure, but they either mislabel like crazy or just call shit what People want or ask for. They gave the person herijuana too and it was pot of gold! fukn disgusting....that's my experience second hand...I'm trying to remember the other strains, lol

soserthc1

soserthc1

G-13 Labs Gigabud was the most bland tasting, slowest growing plant I've ever grown!! Seen great pics of it when I first started growing and I liked the name and the fact it is "supposedly" a G-13 hybrid (or pheno as they claim in their description). Reminded me nothing of any G13 hybrids I've ever had, and was shwag all around! Looked pretty nice while it flowered though. Dissapointing smoke though:confused:
interesting as this is one of my freebie's coming with bodhi's gear and on the observation i took from the description said expect a harvest of 60 grams ..... At that point I said I won't be growing this anytime soon .......
tangerine dream

This would be my choice the plant (tangerine dream) was the largest yielding plant by far but terrible high and this won a cannabis cup ..... its the beast on the right
Super lemon haze and my monster tang dream

soserthc1

soserthc1

Wow, that sucks. I have a pheno'd keeper from GHS that is prized by me. SLH is my favorite daytime strain.
super lemon haze was highly disappointing as most high times cannabis cup winner's are , it has to be a daytime smoke because it has no punch at all imho.... again it was another large producer but really week... it is pictured next to my tangerine dream above back before I knew there was way better genetic's than arjan's bought cups......

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I got a Lary OG cut directly from a clone vendor in LA and it was by far the worst piece of shit plant I've ever grown in my life. It was like someone grew out 1000 Lary OG seeds from CC, picked the absolute worst pheno, had a laugh, and decided to sell cuts of it. It was a stringy plant with pinky finger sized airy buds with zero smell (aside from wet hay) and zero trichs. I threw the whole thing in the hash pile then decided to just throw that in the trash pile. I'd swear it was hemp. At least I only bought and ran one clone. A lot of clone vendors put out a ton of untested shit, mislabeled shit, renamed shit, etc. shit...I'm over that shit!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
super lemon haze was highly disappointing as most high times cannabis cup winner's are , it has to be a daytime smoke because it has no punch at all imho.... again it was another large producer but really week... it is pictured next to my tangerine dream above back before I knew there was way better genetic's than arjan's bought cups......

I was reading somewhere that the judges samples of the SLH at the HTCC had nanners and seeds in it. haha WINNER!!!!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I have no personal experience with PO, but knew someone who went there and got a handful of stuff and almost all of them were NOT what they labeled them as!!!
The Fire OG they had was the CAVE from back in the day, maybe some of these people don't know the history or don't know when they are faced with an older strain that has been renamed by some socal vidiot. I can't remember off the top of my head the others without talking to that person but it was funny shit and I ended up saying, "told you so, man, those socal clone vendors don't care as by the time you figure out it wasn't what they said it was, you've invested so much time and energy into the plants you justify it to yourself that it's good herb...but not what they sold you!" NOt every clone or every time this happens I'm sure, but they either mislabel like crazy or just call shit what People want or ask for. They gave the person herijuana too and it was pot of gold! fukn disgusting....that's my experience second hand...I'm trying to remember the other strains, lol
The Clone Queen!LOL...

Top Bottom