name this chiller

• Thread starter Xceptional
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

Xceptional

so i picked up this chiller for FREE but i cant tell how powerfull it is. it is a "West Coast Aquatics" and the digital LED display works when it's not even plugged in so it must have a separate battery. also it was used to cool water cutting machinery so it is had some sort of antifreeze running through it.

on top of that it has this custom little caster stand with a tank of some sort that's filled with antifreeze.

one tube form the chiller runs into this tank and another tube runs out of that tank. the second tube from the chiller is just straight out not running through this tank.

should i remove this tank? is it necessary for this model?
I'm going to run bleach through it to make sure it's clean before i use it obviously but anything else i should to to make sure its clean?
how many hp do you think this is?

thanks for any help, i emailed the company but their website is shit so i don't know if they are even going to get back to me.

Chiller 1
Chiller 2
Chiller 3
Str8Dank

Str8Dank

bump.... no one ever seen this chiller before? i really need to know what it is so i can build my system around it's specifications if I'm going to use it.

looks like my old pc i used for the first post had my old handle on auto login.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

thanks,

i looked at their website but they dont have any model numbers and they dont have any prices for anything. the micro section has a 1/2 hp and a 13hp but i dont know if they ever made other models i mean they have "0.00" as a price for every item so their website leaves alot to be desired. hopefully they will get back to me.

DeRail

DeRail

look at the white label behind the egg-crate screen that will tell you what HP it is as for price Who cares if it works it was free.

DeRail

DeRail

you can remove the tank and casters just remember to flush flush flush flush and then flush again maybe circulate some simple green for a few hours than flush again

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

good info DeRail thanks. the reason i was asking about MSRP is because if it's not powerful enough for my needs that thing is going on craigslist.

Top Bottom