NAMSLA

• Thread starter zeke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zeke

zeke

Ok this thread is about Real Sativas and those that know and love them. They seem to be lurking around here but due to the Gestapo tactics of the current og administration are actively being suppressed. The time has come for Sativa lovers of the world to unite. Yes Sativas and Sativa lovers, its ok your love is normal. North American Man Sativa Love Association would like to reach out to others for support and fellowship in this struggle throughout the world. Yes, although there are those that would say what we are doing is wrong but we know what is right. We know our love is pure.

So, if you have a Sativa that you love lets see it. Real Sativa preferably of your own collection. Yeah, brick seed from any number of foreign countries inhabited by people with lots of melanin. You know the locales: Mexico on down to Tierra del Fuego, anywhere in south east Asia, india,all of Africa and anywhere else kicking it along the equator or tropics. Don't post shit from seed companies. Can the spam. Post your shit. What you collected. Any douche can buy seeds. It takes a special kind of asshole to go collect them. Not yer brother in laws shit, your shit. That scraggly patch from mexi brick that's planted behind the trailer in Oklahoma type of shit. Some of that Congolese that you brought back from yer last stint volunteering , stuff like that.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Ok this thread is about Real Sativas and those that know and love them. They seem to be lurking around here but due to the Gestapo tactics of the current og administration are actively being suppressed. The time has come for Sativa lovers of the world to unite. Yes Sativas and Sativa lovers, its ok your love is normal. North American Man Sativa Love Association would like to reach out to others for support and fellowship in this struggle throughout the world. Yes, although there are those that would say what we are doing is wrong but we know what is right. We know our love is pure.

So, if you have a Sativa that you love lets see it. Real Sativa preferably of your own collection. Yeah, brick seed from any number of foreign countries inhabited by people with lots of melanin. You know the locales: Mexico on down to Tierra del Fuego, anywhere in south east Asia, india,all of Africa and anywhere else kicking it along the equator or tropics. Don't post shit from seed companies. Can the spam. Post your shit. What you collected. Any douche can buy seeds. It takes a special kind of asshole to go collect them. Not yer brother in laws shit, your shit. That scraggly patch from mexi brick that's planted behind the trailer in Oklahoma type of shit. Some of that Congolese that you brought back from yer last stint volunteering , stuff like that.

nice thread, im a sativa lover and admitingly, i have been supressed by the OG crowd. How you ask, because i learned along time ago, if it dont move , i dont grow it. not even head stash, cant grow a 10+week strain in my room if everything thing comes down under 10weeks, jus cant do it logistically speaking.
I cant wait to c the pixs peeps throw up, im sure @E.T. gots some fiya to share.

confu

zeke

zeke

Bonus points for in character NAMSLA member descriptions, the creepier the better...er ah Yes fellow NAMSLA members stay proud! Don't let society tell you your love is wrong. Be strong, Sativa lovers.

zeke

zeke

This supple young flower was obtained in Siem Reip near Ankor Wat. I brought it home to love and share with other Sativa lovers. Stay strong Sativa lovers.

zeke

zeke

Ah yes brothers. Know your love is right. Be strong. Keep loving Sativas. Here's one from Chang Mai in northern Thailand. Won these seeds during a lunar festival kumatay style death match. My opponent was subdued with
a Patrick Swaze roadhouse style round house kick. Not really but that's a cool sounding story. Maybe that did happen. For legal reasons I can't say.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty

All I see with my stoned vision is NAMBLA every time I see this thread title....lol

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Ah yes brothers. Know your love is right. Be strong. Keep loving Sativas. Here's one from Chang Mai in northern Thailand. Won these seeds during a lunar festival kumatay style death match. My opponent was subdued withView attachment 380521 a Patrick Swaze roadhouse style round house kick. Not really but that's a cool sounding story. Maybe that did happen. For legal reasons I can't say.
Panta that one of the clones you were talking about ? yes um me like!!!

zeke

zeke

Nice larfy gaggles o' scraggles. No doubt, these sexy Sativa photos are leaving our Indica fiend friends scratching their heads. What could we possibly find appealing about these jungle monstrosities? I could run 3 crops of og in the time it takes me to run one run of Sativa. I get a tiny fraction of the yield and the markets won't touch it. Why would anyone do it? Ha ha ha, you guys know why.... It's totally worth it. Stay proud Sativa lovers.

N

nightmarecreature

Until someone finds a short flowering Sativa landrace, that's great, most people won't be growing them. I like sativas too but I also like Indicas and hybrids of both.

You also don't see many because landrace Sativas, a lot of them hermie.

Also most OGs are Sativa dominate.

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Awesome topic Zeke! Closest I have , right now is a lovely blue dream cut.... But I have some beans, oh man do I have some beans.... Exploration begins in the fall

zeke

zeke

Here is another lovely Sativa from Chang Mai. It is a sister of the previous picture. Sourced from a bag of ganja obtained from a wiley Tuk Tuk driver. I still got his number somewhere..... Next time I'm in the old city I'll hit him up after I get me some KFG. That's the best fried chicken on a stick in all of Chang Mai. This individual isn't liking a flush and fresh reservoir. It's at 11 weeks of 12/12 in rockwool

zeke

zeke

Here's an individual from Cambodia. Different sample than the above Cambodian. This is sample #2. Its my Cambo from Rambo. He was my bad ass Cambodian Tuk Tuk driver/ ganja dealer. Similar to the previous sample but obtained from a different collection. Its at 11 weeks as well. Oh yeah, stay strong Sativa lovers. Be brave, it's alright. There are others that share your struggle.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Are any of you regular sativa/leaning hub growers finding intense aromas from theses specimens? Other than mango and carrots? I have not grown many, only enough to know it is a HUGE hunt for something real nice. With so many projects in the works I just haven't been convinced the effects and yield justifies time spent...I am happy to be wrong about this.
keep those shots coming folks.

Top Bottom