Nanners ah fk! now what?

• Thread starter PipeCarver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
At lights out last night I was checking the girls and found one of my Galiano Candy's top bud sprouting a seed, on closer examination I found a full plant load of seeds in most of the top buds and side buds with different levels of what I would call contamination. The rest of the plants in the room look okay, I don't have the best eyes to see the fkers but so far everything else looks good.

I've pulled her out of the flower room until I figure out if I should just chop dry and make something from her. Or let her finish in 3 weeks. I'm not real familiar with this phenomena other than what I've seen here.

Is there anyone that knows about these things if I should spray with water as I've seen as a recommendation and return to my room or should I just chop and do what I can with the remains?

Nanners
Nanners ah fk now what 2
Nanners ah fk now what 3
Nanners ah fk now what 4
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
3 weeks, what’s done is done.
Put her back in there and finish.
The others will do what there going to do regardless of pulling her now.
It’s pretty late in the process to do much more damage then what your pics are showing.
Environment? Genetics?
Time to figure out where the worm turned.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Finish growing it. So it has seeds. Its still better weed then they had in the 70s. Grow it out, and if you can't stand seeded weed turn it into oil.

I'm with @fictionsuit on this one ... it doesn't take that long to clean the seeds out for smoking anyway. It's more of a disappointment as I am sure the buds are way better tasting than you would find in a dispensary.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I'm with @fictionsuit on this one ... it doesn't take that long to clean the seeds out for smoking anyway. It's more of a disappointment as I am sure the buds are way better tasting than you would find in a dispensary.
Update,,,,, not nanners but it must be pollen contamination , they've all got it on further examination not to the extent of the Galiano but ya they look like they might have been hit.

Another fk up on my part I guess, I have some seeds I call MC I was expecting might be hermies because of their ancestry. I must have missed something somewhere I was checking ( what I thought was thoroughly) daily through weeks 2-3-4.....then just glanced at them up until fking now! I still don't see any fking balls flowers or shit that would indicate male pollen would have been spewed around my fking room......🤬🤬
......................FUCK!

They are not 100%seeded but still I was not looking forward to this grow.I brought down my sprayer to do a water job on them, too much work for a hand sprayer but now what I'm reading here from you all is just let them be? I was going to spray them all down with water, then let dry out of the bright light. while I sprayed and wiped down my fans intake exhaust and such.

Is spraying useless at this point? or gung ho charge at it? lol😣😣😖😁😁

Fk it gung ho it is.!

Happysmoke

Happysmoke

I had a plant sprout banners from a light leak. It pollinated a couple other plants and I have a few seeds, not many but there are some. Anyway, the bud is still very nice and any seeds will be female.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Update,,,,, not nanners but it must be pollen contamination , they've all got it on further examination not to the extent of the Galiano but ya they look like they might have been hit.

Another fk up on my part I guess, I have some seeds I call MC I was expecting might be hermies because of their ancestry. I must have missed something somewhere I was checking ( what I thought was thoroughly) daily through weeks 2-3-4.....then just glanced at them up until fking now! I still don't see any fking balls flowers or shit that would indicate male pollen would have been spewed around my fking room......🤬🤬
......................FUCK!

They are not 100%seeded but still I was not looking forward to this grow.I brought down my sprayer to do a water job on them, too much work for a hand sprayer but now what I'm reading here from you all is just let them be? I was going to spray them all down with water, then let dry out of the bright light. while I sprayed and wiped down my fans intake exhaust and such.

Is spraying useless at this point? or gung ho charge at it? lol😣😣😖😁😁

Fk it gung ho it is.!

You likely had hidden nanners. They die off and disintegrate after a while. No need to spray the room. Seeds take weeks to develop. Just inspect and keep going. Like @1diesel1 said. Whats done is done.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
You likely had hidden nanners. They die off and disintegrate after a while. No need to spray the room. Seeds take weeks to develop. Just inspect and keep going. Like @1diesel1 said. Whats done is done.
Too late now when I Gung Ho I can't stop. now stuff is tacked everywhere until it all drys up and I can sweep up again....smoke time.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I had a plant sprout banners from a light leak. It pollinated a couple other plants and I have a few seeds, not many but there are some. Anyway, the bud is still very nice and any seeds will be female.
I had my dehu outside of the flower room itself but on the same side of the curtains that divide my flower area from my work area. I normally have its little blue light covered but I can't see the settings or reading so I moved it off and it was off for 2🤬nights. That little blue light may have contributed to this 🤬up. You don't see the light with lights on but with lights off it lights up the room enough to see in. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬. 5- 6 months of work 🤬 by 2 🤬🤬nights with a small indicator light on a tool.

I'm grasping at straws at this point, big smoke day or 3 to get over this. light may have been the cause. I'd hate to blame my MC seeds seeing as I never saw a ball or flower. Light leak is now may main culprit. I

I keep arguing about light leak in my flower room because its virtually impossible the way I have my setup configured. IF I ADD THE LIGHT well 🤬 that's my stoned brain again🤬🤬 things up. 🤬

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I had my dehu outside of the flower room itself but on the same side of the curtains that divide my flower area from my work area. I normally have its little blue light covered but I can't see the settings or reading so I moved it off and it was off for 2🤬nights. That little blue light may have contributed to this 🤬up. You don't see the light with lights on but with lights off it lights up the room enough to see in. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬. 5- 6 months of work 🤬 by 2 🤬🤬nights with a small indicator light on a tool.

I'm grasping at straws at this point, big smoke day or 3 to get over this. light may have been the cause. I'd hate to blame my MC seeds seeing as I never saw a ball or flower. Light leak is now may main culprit. I

I keep arguing about light leak in my flower room because its virtually impossible the way I have my setup configured. IF I ADD THE LIGHT well 🤬 that's my stoned brain again🤬🤬 things up. 🤬

Honestly I think nutrient and heat stress are more likely causes than light leaks.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I sprayed one of my old landrace strains with the silver method and didn't see any flowers, so I figured I must have not done it right. I am finding that I did have some success afterall, mostly in the larfy undersides... but I still got seeds. Not nanners but good ol seeds that I can try out to see what some of the old school Matanuska with some of the current classics that are shorter by nature.
Maybe you will get something great out of this!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I sprayed one of my old landrace strains with the silver method and didn't see any flowers, so I figured I must have not done it right. I am finding that I did have some success afterall, mostly in the larfy undersides... but I still got seeds. Not nanners but good ol seeds that I can try out to see what some of the old school Matanuska with some of the current classics that are shorter by nature.
Maybe you will get something great out of this!
Na I've had it with hermied seeds. Bin there dun that and ended up where I am, even worse. I have a thousand hermied seeds I want to spread out around the community. All germinated and stuck in the ground near municipal hall,police station,boulevards parks everywhere. Big plans, but no I'm done with them. I may have to learn how to make hash out of this shit now.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Honestly I think nutrient and heat stress are more likely causes than light leaks.
Not with that one, no heat stress, its further away from the light at the back side of my room and its never over 82f even then its only that warm until I'm down opening the room upthen it drops down to 79-80f.

You keep saying over fed on every issue I have you're bound to hit it right sooner or later. lol

They're not all over fed the 2 Galiano's were fed heavy but not over nute companies recommendations or according to my ppm records I've been keeping. It did keep the leaves on this time and the last time on low nutes it ate itself up. I've pulled back on them now as well but I'm all in on the 2 days about 2-3 weeks into flower the little blue light was on for 2 nights and fked them up.

Thanks for your help though, without you guys i'd have her in a grinder about now ready to make soup. 😀😀

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Na I've had it with hermied seeds. Bin there dun that and ended up where I am, even worse. I have a thousand hermied seeds I want to spread out around the community. All germinated and stuck in the ground near municipal hall,police station,boulevards parks everywhere. Big plans, but no I'm done with them. I may have to learn how to make hash out of this shit now.

In my experience it is almost never the seeds.

I plant stress seeds i find in lowers all the time. I have never had one reverse yet.

If you see seeds look to environment then nutrient stress. If it happens repeatedly then that is proof its the grow because every seed does not automatically reverse even with bad genetics.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Not with that one, no heat stress, its further away from the light at the back side of my room and its never over 82f even then its only that warm until I'm down opening the room upthen it drops down to 79-80f.

You keep saying over fed on every issue I have you're bound to hit it right sooner or later. lol

They're not all over fed the 2 Galiano's were fed heavy but not over nute companies recommendations or according to my ppm records I've been keeping. It did keep the leaves on this time and the last time on low nutes it ate itself up. I've pulled back on them now as well but I'm all in on the 2 days about 2-3 weeks into flower the little blue light was on for 2 nights and fked them up.

Thanks for your help though, without you guys i'd have her in a grinder about now ready to make soup. 😀😀

I didnt say over fed. I said nute stress. The genetics are mostly made with “elite” strains. These strains are very sensitive to stress.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
In my experience it is almost never the seeds.

I plant stress seeds i find in lowers all the time. I have never had one reverse yet.

If you see seeds look to environment then nutrient stress. If it happens repeatedly then that is proof its the grow because every seed does not automatically reverse even with bad genetics.
Really? I've grown from hermied seeds and had a few seeds in the crop but I made the mistake and grew from those seeds and it was seed nightmare. That's where I got my thousands of seeds.I cleaned everything up bought new seeds and everything went good until this batch. Its been years now without a hermied plant and here we are again.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Really? I've grown from hermied seeds and had a few seeds in the crop but I made the mistake and grew from those seeds and it was seed nightmare. That's where I got my thousands of seeds.I cleaned everything up bought new seeds and everything went good until this batch. Its been years now without a hermied plant and here we are again.
So who's the bubble hash guy, I've not done this before either, I see Amazon has these

Top Bottom