Nanners ah fk! now what?

• Thread starter PipeCarver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AWickedWizard

AWickedWizard

Na I've had it with hermied seeds. Bin there dun that and ended up where I am, even worse. I have a thousand hermied seeds I want to spread out around the community. All germinated and stuck in the ground near municipal hall,police station,boulevards parks everywhere. Big plans, but no I'm done with them. I may have to learn how to make hash out of this shit now.

Damn... Been thinking about doing that for years, slowly accumulating a collection... 😅

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
In my experience it is almost never the seeds.

I plant stress seeds i find in lowers all the time. I have never had one reverse yet.

If you see seeds look to environment then nutrient stress. If it happens repeatedly then that is proof its the grow because every seed does not automatically reverse even with bad genetics.
Send me your address off line I have a few hundred I could send you that might change your mind.Bubba Kush originally. Bubba Seedy M.F now. 😁

growsince79

growsince79

I have to agree 100%. Hermies begat hermies. People growing them are adversly affecting the gene pool. I remember when hermorhadites were rare. That's not so nowadays. Even if you do get lucky growing one, it's not worth the risk to future generations. Best to use regular photo seeds and make your own new ones from stable genetics that don't herm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom