Nanners late in flower (help)

• Thread starter NrthTaylor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NrthTaylor

NrthTaylor

Hey all, first grow. On day 60, going another 10 days. Just noticed what I think is a nanner but what like clarification. It looks like it could either be a new white hair or a nanner. It's just a little yellow imo compared to a hair. Tia

Nanners late in flower help
ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Cant really tell from the picture. But it looks like bunch of pistils to me. Those damn nanners are very obvious when they pop. They literally look like little bananas.
Cannabis hermie yellow nanner banana 290x300

I also found this little article that talks about the whole thing.
Hope this helps! -ReeferRon

30roll

30roll

Shit man, I hope not..
I think I have a tiny bit of light burn I figures out yesterday. I better check myself..

OregonCannabisGardener

OregonCannabisGardener

I have the same EXACT situation so I thought I'd just add to this thread. In my 8th week of flowering and I'm expecting about another 10 days to harvest. Nanners?

Screen Shot 2021 04 16 at 51226 PM
LaVirtue

LaVirtue

This happened to me on my last grow! Thanks to all the farmers here, I got it out of the tent quickly before it impacted my other plants. In my case it was because I turned on the lights a few times during the dark period (kicked myself a few times )

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
This happened to me on my last grow! Thanks to all the farmers here, I got it out of the tent quickly before it impacted my other plants. In my case it was because I turned on the lights a few times during the dark period (kicked myself a few times )
So stress can cause nanners to show? Wut do you do when you find them in your garden? Is the only option to remove and destroy the plant?

LaVirtue

LaVirtue

I followed the advice from the farm here - I took the plant out and harvested it a few days early. We didn’t get much yield from it but the other plants in the tent didn’t get impacted. After we harvested the other plants, I cleaned the tent thoroughly.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Depends where you are in flower. She's trying to screw herself and at week 8 there's not enough time.

Just pick them off.
Is there a risk of them releasing pollen when you pluck them or do they need to develop more to be a threat to your grow?

Latest posts

Top Bottom