Nanners?

• Thread starter Crumb93
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
teejacks

teejacks

well that's what I used to call those yellow things that you buy in the store and give to your children........🤪..... It's a male sex organ on a female plant kiss your new and not joking around these plants can reproduce asexually if they don't find conditions favorable and there's other reasons to

ahhhhh okay thanks! nanners seems like it would be an appropriate insult to your friend that went a little over the milf category 😂 i like it im gonna use this terminology more often

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey foutwenty , you know im just messing with you , but honestly when i saw your name a while ago , i kept saying to myself , shouldn't this name be fourtwenty ?
I knew there was a spellcheck thing going on , im the worst , if you want to get back at me , just read my posts , guarantee my spelling and grammar is at 5th grader level...

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

Hey foutwenty , you know im just messing with you , but honestly when i saw your name a while ago , i kept saying to myself , shouldn't this name be fourtwenty ?
I knew there was a spellcheck thing going on , im the worst , if you want to get back at me , just read my posts , guarantee my spelling and grammar is at 5th grader level...
and I was up till 3:30 in the morning reading stuff on this site and interacting with a few... My regular wake up time is around 4:30 if not before that. I've been a zombie all day.... But what the hell else is there to do..... This quarantine thing is starting to get to me... I need some fun in the sun with lots of bikinis....Shhhhhh..just don't tell my sweetie that sleeping on the couch it's kind of uncomfortable 😁😁😁

dire wolf

dire wolf

and I was up till 3:30 in the morning reading stuff on this site and interacting with a few... My regular wake up time is around 4:30 if not before that. I've been a zombie all day.... But what the hell else is there to do..... This quarantine thing is starting to get to me... I need some fun in the sun with lots of bikinis....Shhhhhh..just don't tell my sweetie that sleeping on the couch it's kind of uncomfortable 😁😁😁

Going out of my mind also .....

Top Bottom