Nanners

• Thread starter sapien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sapien

sapien

Hello everyone,

I'm currently growing a single Acapulco Gold (Barney's Farm) that was vegged for 56 days, topped twice, LST'd, and is now on day 57 of flower.

Last night I noticed that she has begun to sprout 'nanners'. In doing a bit of research I've found that this does not mean she is a hermaphrodite, rather she is producing pollen sacks as a last ditch effort to get some dick.

Nanners

My question is, seeing as how she is a single plant, should I take her early or pluck the nanners as I see them and use mist to control the spread of any pollen?

Seedfinder.eu lists Acapulco Gold (BF) as having a 61-70 flower time, which means harvesting this Sunday at 62 days may be viable. I've spotted a couple amber trichomes and, as you can see, her hairs are turning orange.

Thoughts?

KUSHPILES

KUSHPILES

I believe that is called a stamen. I'd keep calm, grow on, and start picking them off. Shouldn't take too long with one plant. Best of luck!

sixstring

sixstring

Those are done buttons :)
I would just keep picking them off with tweezers and a lil water wouldn't hurt to keep pollen at bay if there is any.sometimes they are sterile also.i would pull her down at 60 if she is showing amber already but being the only one its not a big deal.gl

Top Bottom